Well, well, well... What a strange and terrible dream I had.
It sure woke me up to the truth that evil is so rampant everywhere and that it'll be so hard to tell, when the end of days come, who is really God's anointed teachers and who are the false prophets.
I dreamt that I was at this meeting when this leader spoke something over a demon-possessed woman and she just fell on the ground, motionless. Normally this is quite common and it's called being slain in the spirit. But in this case, I felt a slight unease and kept turning back to check on her as the meeting proceeded. Later on in the dream, I realized that this leader and his wife was actually doing a lot of terrible deeds in the background with evil spirits. And that the congregation was fooled into believing that this man was of God and was doing His work when in actual fact, the evil spirit in the woman merely took her life away at his command. The woman was just later disposed of, when the crowds dispersed.
It is a very disturbing notion but throughout the dream I felt this sense of normalcy. I think that worried me the most: that it was so difficult to tell whether someone is of God or not and it was really a wake-up call to seek God's opinion in everything we see and do.
I also felt this responsibility on me. Cause in the dream my parents were gone and I was with my two brothers and maid. I felt it, the need to unite the family in prayer when we realized the dark secrets of the leader and his wife. And this is my fear actually, that my family might fall apart without my parents being around. Hmm, God, You are our everlasting Father and I commit my family into your hands. I pray for strength and unity, but above all, perfect love, which is the strongest bond.
In any case, after my dream, I woke up praying for an army, an army of new generation Christians who are bold and ready, equipped to serve God in battle against evil. Sounds so fictional right? Haha, I wish. It's coming. ._. It's not easy to be a Christian. Everyone who wants to survive might want to uh, draw close to God. Which was the song that was playing in my head.
Draw me close to You, never let me go. I lay it all down again, to hear You say that I'm Your friend. You are my desire, no one else will do cause nothing else can take Your place, to fill the warmth of Your embrace. Help me find the way, bring me back to You.
You're all I want, You're all I've ever needed. You're all I want, help me know You are near. ♥Amazing, amazing song. God is so faithful, always leading me through periods of darkness, anxiety, fear and despair.
I'm so excited for WANTED right now. (: I've got two positive replies so far! And one of them is from Walk-Up E! Oh yes, I still need to write emails to another four friends. (: I think it's such a joyful thing to do God's work.
I love this song so so much:
This Is My Desire (:
Every breathe that I take, every moment that I'm awake, Lord have Your way in me.