Okay I feel like I'm throwing a tantrum here. I hate it, feeling immature.
But ugh, so frustrated sometimes when people keep taking their own sweet time. I guess I shouldn't have done that, they didn't know I had stuff on.
Sian, it's so difficult sometimes. I really do miss these people but I guess I'm really not used to the hanging around and chilling. University is so fast paced and it just catches on sometimes.
Children ministry is not easy. I need to treat it more seriously. I shouldn't have left it to the last minute to do. I'm trying to do way too many things here. I also wanted to follow up on Junming. Ugh. So much stuff to do and so much time wasted.
Damnit. Becoming one of those task-focused people. Obviously they'd want to hang around! Shucks. I'm to blame for not being able to do all I had planned to. I've forgotten that these are my friends, they're not like just mere acquaintances I meet in SMU. They are so much more precious to me.
I miss them. I wish I have more time. Need to manage my time better. Need to stop leaving work to the last minute. Need to stop being so proud and immature.
Honestly I keep feeling so exhausted. I'm trying to do too much perhaps. And it's just that I'm imposing something they don't even know about on them. They just wna catch up right?
I have no clue what I'm doing anymore. I really regret it. I miss them.
Argh. Father, change me. Help me with tomorrow. I don't know what to do. I need a break so I can stop living from day to day. Help me know what's important and what's not. And the rest I leave it up to you.
I can no longer give all my time to my friends, not when I have so much on my hands. I hate this. :/