And so today's officially the second day of school and it's been pretty awesome so far!
Went for stats class and had the time of my life! So excited to be in the same class as like 6 friends! (: Heehee! Guess it just shows how bad my friends are at bidding that they'd end up in the class. But Ms Ching really is quite teh awesome. Hahaha! She how cute and funny!! Used some star wars theme to intro our TA Hahahaha. It's gna be just like my AW class. (: Awesome!
Then rushed off for FA! Met Shreeya and melody there! Then made two new friends Tessa and Timothy! (: Was nice talking to Tessa! She made me really wna go Siem Reap! Hahahaha. And my FA teacher although adjunct prof but super duper nice! (: So motherly and she just came back from doing 15years of CIP at Yunnan. She brought her family and her doctor husband over! I think it's so amazing. We were saying how her children would grow up with the knowledge and realization that they have the ability to change lives. (: Their parents are truly amazing!
Then later met up with Junming to get fooooood. :D Love the beef jerky ohmy. So delicious. ((: Hahahaha. But it was sometime since we met so we chatted and went for dinner! Hahahaha. Then I pulled him to CF. Whee. I love CF. It made me so happy cause I was reminded that it wouldn't matter if I'm poor or have lousy grades. God still loves me the same! He's so super super awesome! And I'm just so overjoyed and smiling at my phone right now. Heehee.
The joy of the Lord shall be my strength and I know He will guide me through the decisions I make this sem. I can count on Him to pull me through.
Oh on another note though, I just wna pray for my friend. (: I thank you father that he is interested to explore religion and that he has the means to! It's so encouraging when people ask questions! And not the argumentative kind, mind you. I just thank you for having the opportunity to bring him to CF yesterday and show how awesome it is when you're with God's people. Cause with this family of Your children, we are fully accepted for who we are and there's no need for pretense or hostility and everyone's so friendly and full of joy! It's just so fantastic! Oh but I pray for his eyes to be open and his heart to be sensitive to your love for him. I know you'll touch him one day when the time is right. And when that happens, I just know how much he'll be able to love you and please you. This is just awesome!! Hahaha! And I love talking to Matthew. He came over to talk to Junming and I and he was so excited when he was talking about Jesus! Like his eyes shining when he said that we'd meet the most wonderful man on earth if we read Mark with the intention of seeking His identity! I just kept smiling then and in that very instant it occurred to me how very blessed I am!
I've been blessed in every single way possible and have been showered with love in a warm and close family since young and it is so simple so easy to understand the Father's love. Not that I can comprehend the depth of His love because I'm still super super amazed each time He touches me. But just that I know how much love a human can give and how much more our God? Our loving God who would give His son up to save us from ourselves, the prince of the heavens, strip him of all power and glory to be a mere baby with no superpowers or anything. Haha. (jack jack from the Incredibles) :P
But yup. I have been given so much love and forgiveness and He has healed me so much that I am able to somewhat grasp God's character. As our merciful and loving Father. And sometimes it's just so difficult for everyone to see how much love and grace our dear father wants to give us.
I know my own father as an amazing person who loves and gives so much for his family. How is it then that my older brother cannot see this love our father has for him? Why is it that they're always arguing and coldwaring. How can it be that we are talking about the same person and yet we feel so differently about him?
Dear father, I love my friends and I just beg that you will show your love so strongly that they'll be unable to resist it. That any doubts of who you are will be cast out of their minds and like me, they'll be able to experience the fullness of being accepted and loved for who we are. As sinners who caused the death of your son, once condemned but now redeemed by the blood of the sacrificial lamb! Open their eyes and hearts that they may know you as I do. And I know as long as they truly and sincerely seek You, you will surely draw close to them. Such is a Father's unconditional love. (:
Song on my ipod now:
Amazing grace, how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost but now am found, was blind but now I see.
Father you are beautiful beyond description and too marvelous for words. I am just so thankful for everything right now.
Thank you daddy. I love you.