Oops. Okay. Need to stop being so angsty.
And again as I said before, let's just see how things go. Need to stop dwelling on the past. :/
Maybe it'll be okay. Or maybe sometimes it's better like this. (:
Actually maybe it is supposed to turn out like this. I remember praying about it cause it was never really good for me. Perhaps it's time to be independent on man and more dependent on God's control over my life.
Oh well! Anyway just had the best BBQ with my TCH <3 Heehee they rock lah. Every time the food is soooo good! :P I love the laughter and our inside jokes. I really love this group lah. ((:
But ah have to go see my Cedar people before school starts again! :/ So here I am rushing off to meet them! :P Miss these people!! :D
Hahaha I'm so blessed to have met everyone in my life. Even though there have been terrible times, but everything still works out fine in the end! I love how we're friends again. Heh. I love how every time I pass by certain places I remember all the happy days. Thinking of those days at Mervyn's house right now cause I'm passing by Thomson. :P
I'm glad. I am actually damn happy now. ^^ All the happy BBQ satay and beef and squid and best salmon in the world happily in my tummy. Teeheehee. Life is good. (:
But my fingers are frozen. Why the bus so cold. Brrrr. I miss my favorite girls and can't wait to see them again.
Whee. Life has been good.
On another note I realized I don't know who reads my posts (hi Ian) so I'm apologizing for my rant in my previous post. See déjà vu again. I need to control my temper. :/