Wow guys. It's been a year. How the cow... did time pass so fast!
But then again I just spent 12 hours at Stewart's house! LOL. So I guess time does pass incredibly fast when you're having a good time. (: I'm really glad we're still the same! Heheheh, we're still as retarded as ever! I can really see this group as being the ones who will stick through thick or thin! :D Heehee. Tonight was so fun. Loathing is still stuck in my mind, goodness. I have to play music now just to get another song in my head. Ugh, Mervyn! His fault! He's been singing it since Thursday! But yes, was such a great fun time. And I will always treasure these memories together. I honestly think we're awesome. 9gaging together up till 11.59pm before realizing we nearly missed countdown. Hahahaha, we are awesome. I hope we stay friends forever. I was about to edit it to 'a super duper long time' but actually I do hope for 'forever'. Heheheh.
Okay, so I don't really like making New Year Resolutions cause I always forget them. And so I won't.
But I'm still really grateful for everything in the past year. Really. How God has led me through my decisions, through my overseas trips, through my first semester in SMU and with all my activities. It's really been amazing. :D
Oh and I spent two weeks overseas without being homesick AT ALL. Really. It must be God's protection haha. I'd never have survived two weeks overseas in such terrible condition with 20 other people that I didn't know well.
Now for my own recce. Father, I commit the three of us into your hands. Please watch over us and send your angels to guard us from harm. Help us to serve you there in Cambodia and show me Your face once again! Let me meet with you there.
Wheeeee, I'm just so excited right now. ((: Can't wait.