I dunno.
Came back from dinner. Think I'm thinking too much. Reading too much into stuff. That's my problem right! I'm the one making myself sad.
Just sprayed some perfume which was given by a good friend! :D Hahaha, the smell makes me happy yay. Reminds me that everything always turns out fine in the end even though it gets awkward sometimes. There are highs and lows in friendships!
Heheheh. I still think its pretty cool that our jc clique met yesterday. :D Like everyone kinda still the same. Hahahah. It was uh. Free. My vocab is really limited!!! Ugh. It was comfortable, yes. (:
Wheeheehee. Eh but cedar stayover was cancelled. )): Damn sad. I really miss them. Kinda nice to see everyone growing up!! So cool. I miss Cheryl Tan and her aunty-ness HAHA. Hui yu and her trying-to-hide-a-laugh expression. Sherry and her retardedness. Oh roar. Those were great times. I'll never forget. So nostalgic. Heehee.
Okay lah, life has been kinda great honestly. Have had soooo much fun.
Oh oh and today was the start of a new year at Children Ministry. Staying to follow up and teach the P2s. And guess what, Jiahui, Ivyna and Zhiqi's joining me!!! :D Heheheheh. It's gna be so fun. Let's make CM really vibrant and lively again! ((: Jiahui's my fellow teacher and I just hope the girls don't bully her cause she's so sweet and gentle! But they're so cute today. Playing with them is just awesome. Teaching though... LOL. God, help me out with that. I know that you're the one who's teaching your children and I'm just your uh middle-woman. HAHA. Messenger, yes. Gosh, my vocabulary is atrocious!
But yay. Okay. I'm happy again. Hahahahaha. Darn. Is this counted as moodswinging. Whee, I've always loved swings. No surprise there I suppose. :P
I was so happy yesterday by the way. Going back to tauhuaydiam to eat tauhuay! And their awesome deliciously-smelling croissant (koh-song. Koonhan taught me how to pronounce it in the Frenchy way. LOL. Then I made it sound Hokkien HAHAHA.) And yes, the most awesome Wanton Mee in the whole wide world. The first mouthful was amazing. Felt like I was in heaven. Hahahahahahah. I was highing for the entire meal after. :D I love how being friends with you is so easy for both of us. (: Thank you for your friendship. It's always so fun and insane.
Oh and the amazing prawn mee. ._. WOWEE. NOMNOMNOM though it was like really quite spicy. Ah screw the sorethroat. I'd go back again. I am so driving my family there one day (and that day will come soon. :D)
Yes and I went to eat at the most awesome Thai place with Mervyn that day! :D Ahhhhhhhh, Butter Calamari!!! ((: Mango Crispy Chicken!!! Pineapple Rice!!! Seriously, how can life get any better than this. ._. Amazing.
AND TODAY AGAIN. THAI FOOD AT BISHAN. One of the best green curries I've ever tasted. I am so in love with GC. Hahahahah. Reminds me of the time I said I was in love with LT as I entered social studies class. Mrs Loy was like who's that!!! And I went, 'Oh. Canteen Lontong.' She almost facepalmed. HAHAHAHA. Epic expressions. I love it when teachers do that. HAHAHAHAHA. I find it hilarious. ((:
I've honestly had a pretty good life. Met super awesome friends all through primary, secondary, jc and university. Had loads of fun. Made a few close friends from each phase. Faced conflicts head-on and ironed them out. I think God has really blessed my life so much. I'm just so filled with joy right now. :D Life is good. Hahaha. Okeyz yey.
I miss everything about you. It was awesome. :D