Angst. Hahaha. That's my only thought whenever I look back on previous posts. Hahahaha.
Anyway today was cool, I enjoy Econs. :D I am so blessed with awesome teachers! Heehee.
And I've got this BGS party on Wed night of week 4. It clashes with the Wanted talk. And I've made up my mind. If someone I know is going for it, I'm skipping the party. My friend who had Raj Komaran for her teacher has stressed how important this drinking party is to getting him to like you apparently. But ah heck. I know if I am forced to make this decision between God and grades, I'll pick the former.
I want to put God as the center of my life. I want more love and more forgiveness in my life.
I need to stop being so angry. I don't have to be. Shall stop disturbing myself and let bygones be bygones! (:
Anyway was reading this really cool book on letting God write your love story. Heheheh, I think it's cool how it teaches us that at the end of the day, we are not to treat marriage or even the opposite sex as the means to fulfillment. Cause we know that only full reliance and trust in God can bring us the security we long for so deeply within us!
I love the story of the sweeter song. How it gives us a way of escape, that we may endure temptation (1 Cor 10:13). Allowing us to remain pure and give ourselves fully to our future spouses! I really think its super amazing how the parallels are drawn.
I love how God promises to give us an abundant life, as long as we keep our faith in Him. I'm sure this journey is bound to be full of joy and peace cause I know He walks by my side.
In Your time, in Your time.
You make all things beautiful in Your time.
And my life to you I bring,
May each song I have to sing
be to you a lovely thing
in Your time. ((: