So I'm on the way to Acjc for my friend's band concert now. (: Pretty much excited to return to this part of Singapore. (: It's been a pretty long time. And I love concerts! Buying flowers and all those. :D
On a side note, life has been good. Had a great time with my AW class at my Prof's house last night. (: I love these people. Hahahah, we're awesome. And zomg had Laoban tauhuay. As if the night couldn't get any better.
And Adrace was fun! Looks like its gna be quite an adventure, indeed. Got Weiyan to volunteer to do station mastering for the Alpha run so it'll be pretty fun highing together at night! :D Just like that night after aikido!
Had an aikido party last Thurs! We had a blast! HAHAHAH. All our crazy YJ-YJ shit-stirring and our taboo/charades thing. Hahahaha and sensei senhui was quite a good sport. Gosh, his imitation of Harry potter waving his wand became helicopter... So near yet so far.. Sigh. Stupid and I got the word beginner. And when I said my aikido is...., people started shouting, 'noob!', 'lousy!'... FINE. Pfft.
Then stayed over with Weiyan and Yingjie and had the best HTHT ever! (: Heheheh. Sharing my story and shortening everything to just everything happening at the wrong time. How sad it is that many of us tell this storyline nowadays.
Yes but okay super fun. Talked through the night cause yingjie couldn't sleep. Right up until we all couldn't take it. Hahaha it was nice. Discussing about the aikido guys and also terrible guys. :/ But yeah these people mean so much to me! (:
K then had morning class on fri and died LOL. But yup, went out with my JC friends on Fri night! :D Hahaha miss these crazy people! We totally tried to scare Lucas away but he was such a good sport! (: Hahahah. So happy for Cheryl, really. (:
Sat morning had Econs makeup followed by Adrace meeting and AW gathering! Awesomeness. Hahaha.
I'm really super thankful for all the blessings in my life. I have waaaay too many. And I got in contact with LTB people, they never fail to make me laugh. (:
I'm glad. The moment my parents questioned me 'What else do you have to do besides study?!', and I gave my answer about school being more than GPA and more of experiencing and being involved in events and making friends, I knew I was in the right place. SMU is more like 'me' than I ever expected and I'm proud to be an SMU student. (: And I'm glad I didn't get into any other school.
Thank you Father for leading me on my way. Yesterday at Sunday school you taught us that your Word is a lamp into our feet and a light unto our path. You are the lamp we carry in our lives. We can't see the whole picture but we see the next step and we know if we follow your light we will walk the narrow and winding path. It's so amazing how things always turn out okay. I praise you for your everlasting faithfulness! (:
Along the road of life,
I have a friend divine
Who walks with me
And gently leads the way.
He gives me joy
And makes the darkest night to shine.
It is the Lord that won my heart one day.
(: