Yes yes yes! Happy happy happy. Life is so happy nowwww. :D Excited ttm!!
Okay okay so Sunday we met up to plan and firm up the general details after watching Kungfu Panda 2 (which was so totally awesomeeeee. I love BabyPo. Honestly. He's just adorable.) But yes, then we were supposed to use Macs' wireless@sg. Pfft, but it failed us.
Anyway so I just made do with what I had and decided on dates and stuffs yay. Then Mervyn came over to my house to discuss more. And we settled our hotels and activities!! Omg I tell you. Some websites are like totally outdated okay!!! :/ And like v sneaky. They all copy the same introduction one okay. .__. But different prices. Sigh idk.
But yay. So happy. Stayed up to finish the itinerary/proposal which I am extremely proud of. Hahahahaha it's supposed to look like its planned by a tour agency. Hahahahaha MDJ Tour Agency yo!!! Okay I hope their parents allow them to go!! Hahaha exciting. (:
Hahaha okay but God also reminded me that I have to trust Him. Got a daily devotion with this verse, “Now listen, you who say, ‘Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money.’ Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow.” James 4:13-14a (NIV)
Which is so similar to our situation now. Because actually even though I've planned everything out so clearly and detailed, but we still need parental consent. If they say no, then we can't go. Not only that, who knows what will happen tomorrow! What if a bomb goes off in Bali, then we definitely can't go! A lot of it is still in God's hand.
Like today, v scary! Poh Hui suddenly said that she has Science Freshman Orientation Camp on the 20th!! So scary la! Then in the end it turned out to be 20th June not July!! Hahahahaha. Praise God! So scary. Made me realize that the success of this trip is so much more than my pro-ness at planning. Hahahaha. :D
But yes. :) Very happy. Quoting Merv, it really lightens our mood and cheers us up!!!
On another note, I need to practice swimming more if I'm gna wna survive the snorkelling and white water rafting. .__. Yes...
Dear Father God, I commit this trip into your hands. I pray that your hand will cover us and that we will be able to experience your presence and your love in the beauty of nature as well as the warmth of our friendship. Thank you for everything you've blessed us with so far. Thank you for your goodness. (: