Hahahaha hi! Okay so I forgot to come back oops. Had a damn weird dream.
It started off as being captured by this terrorist person. Idk he brought us back to his camp where there were like tanks and jeeps and such. Anyway so he brought us into this barrack/metal container thing. So while we were there (oh! Xintian was there with me.) So anyways he was v v v fierce and threatened to kill us idk. Then I don't remember why anymore but he shot one of us for talking w/o permission. I rmbr getting so pissed off at him that I was like holding back tears. I think it was someone I loved very much cause I was really just so upset and wanted to cry so badly. Instead I tilted my chin up and forced the tears away, all the while maintaining eye contact. I didn't want him to know that I was afraid.
Slowly every few hours, he'd release one hostage. Hahahaha omg I know. Dreams never make sense. But idk why. It just made sense then. Ohshit I just thought of something. Maybe the 'release' meant death. Oh no wait can't be. I rmbr feeling relief when he released Xintian. Okay so anyways it was down to me and her. And the moment he released the third last hostage, I knew that I gg. Cause I knew I was gna be the last one, that he would release Xintian. I mean idk. Who wouldn't. She's so fragile and all.
Then it turned damn weird hahaha. Omg this is embarrassing but after she left then he started showing me around the camp. And he was actually being damn nice. Hahahaha. Like v chivalrous and gentlemanly. Hahahaha omg super weird. But yeah. Anyway I fell in love with this 'kind and compassionate' terrorist. LOLOLOLOL.
I mean in his defense he was kind. I mean he let his hostages go!! Hahahahaha. Anyways so yeah.
On a side note, maybe he was just a kidnapper. But then the jeeps and tanks around the camp wouldn't make sense. :/ Idk. Strange. Hahahaha.
But yes. My life. Is full of weird stuff.