Oh okay so it's been a while now.
It's been pretty strange the past week. Feeling a lot better and a lot more content with my life.
Gone out a few times to meet up with friends and had a good time. Oh oh omg, I went to Marche's with my BAG for the first time. Omgggg, I love the crepes honestly. The rosti was kinda good, I love potato. Hahahahah serious. I'm like crazed about it. Anyways, I tried sour cream and .__. who knew it tasted like that. So different from the sour cream and onion Pringles I sometimes nom. But anyway it was really fun. Catching up and that little activity we had. Passing around papers with our names on it. Every had to write a comment on it about you. Hahahaha. Pretty funny stuff went around. LOLOLOLOL. So fun. Our BAGs really a lot more united and close now. So happy and so proud to be with this group. So blessed to have Uncle Henry and Aunty Carol and the rest leading us as well. :) They're right y'know. If we all gave our all in seeking God, we'd do great things for Him. :)
Anyways, Marche is officially dubbed the Celebratory Dining Place. I shall demand my family to bring me there on my birthday. Or like National Day. Or tomorrow. Okay hahahah nevermind.
Another highlight was probably spending the day at Zoey's. Such a dear dear friend. It's been 7 years. Okay I really honestly wanted to make a present for her but I got lazy. Crap. So much being a best friend, gah. Hahahahah I just didn't have the mood. (And I really need it to make sth creative e.g. Agam, David's presents) Okaaaaaaay SO I TASTED THE BEST HOKKIEN MEE IN MY LIFE AND RIGHT NOW SO TEMPTED TO CAB OVER TO EAT IT. HAHAHAHAHA. I shall go tomorrow or something. I don't know why. Tomorrow shall be impulse day. Shall attempt cycling to ECP I think. I hope I don't die or crash or something. Seriously. I'll take the safest routes possible and pray I'll be safe. Okay and we just hung around the entire day chatting and laughing at each other and catching up. Some things though, I wanted to share but maybe not the right time. Oh wells. But I realized with old friends, the good thing was that you really don't mind the silence. I mean its just comfortable and nice and snug. Hahahaha. So was her bed but nevermind. I nearly fell asleep. Okay so I did. Sue me. But it was awesomeeeee. Did I mention I ate my first bowl of carrot porridge along with six fishcakes and half a tub of ice cream. Pfft. Zoey and Dwi are honestly just taking the opportunity to stuff me, just like they did in secondary school. I really really don't eat that much now!!! So much for that. They'll never believe me now. But it was great. Thanks Zoey dear!!! :)
Hahahaha so my life's been pretty good. And did I mention that my tuition boy got 3rd in class for Math woohooooooo. Improved yo. Oh but er, my girl failed her Science. Nevermind, we shall practice more!! So proud of them though. The most obedient and teachable children I've ever met - apart from Joshua. Oh yes, need to get down to tutoring him soon. Hahahah, his Chinese ah! Pfft.
Oh yeah. Been having dreams. Quite a few of them. Strange ones involving random friends. Hahahaha. Shall blog about it next time. I have strange dreams.
Thank you anyways for such a great week. And all the fun that I've had. Thank you for all that you're doing and I know you're in control of my whole life. And just wanna entrust the whole university thing into your hands once again. No matter what I choose, I pray that you'll be able to use me and strengthen me in my walk with you. Thank you Father for everything and all the little pleasures you've given me. Thank you for your love.