Wow its been more than a week! Totally did not notice. :/
Anyway got my pay! Sucky as it was, it still felt great having some income in :D
Went out with Mervyn to watch The Adjustment Bureau. Wasn't that good but reminded me of Monsters Inc. cause of all the opening and running through doors. Hahah freaking weird. My fav recent movie is still Just go with it. Quite awesome. That being said, I heard Black Swan was quite good despite the screwyupness of it all. Had a nice talk at NewYork which consisted of nonsense like sticking my greencotton candy in my cup of water, feeling his shaved head (portable carpet grass!!! Woot.), and of course, talking about my screwedup future. Sigh. Med??? o_o Biz??? o_o Who knows.
Anyway totally crushing on Blaine Anderson now!! Darren Criss, actually. He's just so freaking cute. All his expressions just come out so naturally. So funnyyyyy. Hahaha and him being so sweet to Kurt awww. Always felt that Kurt was like -pathead! super cuteboyish. Hahah. Values tell me its quite wrong for them to be in a relationship but freak, fanficion totally persuaded me over to the darkside. Need to come back soon. Anyways, brotherly love perhaps? Heehee. :)
I'm so totally sleepy by the way. Told myself I'd sleep earlier today but look, its 10.24pm. Sjp. And I'm still procrastinating going off to sleep cause I totally wna catch Blaine Anderson in the latest episode of Glee! Hahah freak. Whats wrong with me.
Back to reality. Gna start giving tuition for 3 hours per session, twice a week. Earning some extra income!! :D And also found a job for the June hols. My friend said I just have to work with kids. o_o I have no idea what that means. But the pay is okay I guess. And have this course at the International School of Worship. Which means more cool stuff to learn!! I always wanted to know how to lead worship. Although I've already done so quite a few times. But yeah.
In any case, help me. :( Take control of my life.
On a totally random note, I really really wna decorate my room.