Yay. God is
so good.
Really. I'd never have expected it.
This weird unknown number was displayed on my screen as it vibrated against the table. I picked it up. 'Hi, this is the NUS Office of Admissions.' Heart-pounding.
She informed me that my application was way too late for hot on demand courses like Medicine and Dentistry and was asking me to review my application. My brain was so super slow and for almost a minute or so, it was just silence. Awkward silence. I had no idea what to say. My mind was just blanking out. Ohno.
I was really quite desperate so I asked her in a desperate voice (yeah what else.) if there was any way, any way at all that I could get my application in... She talked to me for a while and told me to wait for a while (something like that. it's still all a blur.) So I did. For the next four minutes or so I was just trying to ignore that annoying screeching poor quality on-hold music they had while trying to listen out for her voice in case I missed it. My mind was just praying and crying out. God if this is what you want me to do, then please make a way. I know you can. Please. I'll serve you with my life. If this is your will.
Finally, the music stopped (ThankGod for that too) and she came back on. She said she'd put my application down. And it was in special consideration of my case!!! :D This burst of emotion and gladness and just gratefulness to God's goodness just exploded. God is really awesome.
And I'll sing to you Lord, a hymn of love for your faithfulness to me.
I'm carried in everlasting arms, you'll never let me go.
Through it all.