Have you ever felt it?
That feeling of sheer happiness. Pure contentment and joy as you think about your life so far.
So I was bored and went to meddle with my Facebook profile. Then I ended up scrolling through all my photos. Seremban, Cedar, ACSI, Choir. How all these people just mean so much to me. How much joy and laughter they've brought into my life. And I just thank God for such wonderful friends. All the times we've shared. All the stupid things we've done.
When I look back on my life, I feel that my life is so perfect. And I just can't help but (for lack of a better word), stone. Hahahahahah. Omg my vocab. But still. Just. Sitting here. Smiling to myself and feeling like the luckiest girl on Earth.
In fact I feel so happy I don't know what to do with myself. Hahahahahah. Then I wonder why. I mean, I must've done something right. Well of course, it might have something to do with my perfectness and how awesome I am. Did I mention mephobia? The fear of being too damn awesome that the human race can't handle it and dies. Well yes. Hahahahah okay sorry. I'm kidding.
But yeah, I really must've been a really good duck in my past life. Maybe I was an easy egg to hatch. Maybe I was an easy duckling for Mama Duck to take care of. Maybe I was an obedient fowl who didn't so much as squawk when they took the knife to my head. Maybe I was a really tasty duck. I really don't know!! Okay ohshit. Sorry. Too high.
But yeah. I'm really really super grateful for all the blessings in my life. For my parents who taught me how to love. For my family who is always there for me. For my siblings who never fail to cheer me up, despite being annoying and irritating all the time. For being brought up in a Christian family where praying and reading the Bible is a good thing. For being immersed in God-centred environments since young. For giving me the drive to know God on a deeper level. For blessing me with great teachers who taught me well, beyond academics but people devoted to teaching the lessons of life. For my friends who have never backstabbed me before, who have always been able to make me smile. For such a good life, with more than sufficient material wealth. For all the food in my house. For the joy I feel whenever I do something nice for others. And honestly, I'm not even going down into the details.
And I'm just stunned. Oh yeah, and for allowing me to taste the best Hokkien Mee everrrrrrrrr. Gosh. I really feel very very honoured.
Sometimes I feel like it just can't get better than this. And I feel like running around on the streets hugging people and doing nice things to bless them too.
Thank you though. Thank you Father. :) I just. I don't know how I can thank you enough.