
Okay so I've been pretty insane. Hahahah cycled for like 4 hours. Quite cool though!!! Hehehehe sense of achievement when I reached. :) I love my iPhoneeeeee.
Dear Enophi,
Thank you for being there for me when no one else was. Thank you for showing me the way when I got lost. Thank you for singing along with me, to all my favourite songs. Thank you so much for everything. I'm so sorry that I dropped you, I hope you're alright. Just needed you to know that I love you very much. Would you marry me? Ahahahah omg kidding! I'm supposed to be married to Alan now. He'll kill me.
Hahahaha okay sorry for the nonsense. After clasping the handles for so long, my hands are aching. Like literally. Makes me feel really worried about tomorrow morning. It's just like really really stiff now sigh. Oh well!!
Anyway today was cool.
But I think something happened. I'm not sure what I should do. It's really not my place to interfere but I'm hoping it'll be alright soon. I suspected it. Does what I see today confirm it though? Okay I don't know. I just hope they're alright. :/
I don't feel like blogging about my dreams anymore. Can barely remember them.
Wanted to say more. But I don't know how much I can say. Ahhh sian. So lets just end off with a prayer.
Dear Father, thank you so much for your blessings today. Thank you for the beautiful weather and that you protected me. When I felt a little heat exhaustion coming up, you got me well and gave me strength to keep going. Thank you for the peace I felt, the joy when we were at the beach. Thank you for magical moments like that. When I'm content with the world and I feel so comfortable where I am. :) I feel so blessed. Thank you for all the memories I've had. With all my friends. Thank you for them. Thank you for the part they play in brightening up my life. I just pray for them that they'll be able to patch up whatever issue they have and be happy. I know that what I know is so limited and I can't see what's going on but you can. And I just pray that you'll watch over their friendship. Keep it strong and keep it going. Just like before, I wna pray for reconciliation too. Thank you for you and that we can bring everything before you in prayer. :) Thank you for your grace and mercy upon our lives. :D I love you Daddy!