Joint Acceptance Applicant Module |
| [editedout] | The course you accept
|
SMU - Bachelor of Business Management
has been registered by the
Joint Acceptance system.
on 26 May 2011, 05:32:49 AM
Thank you.
Okay so this is it. My future. Sometimes I really don't know. I mean who knows? Honestly. I'm still young. Who knows what I'll do with this degree. Maybe God may call me to do something else! -shrug. Who knows. Ohwell. I just really think this is my best option and I have seeked wise counsel so hold my breath, prayed a prayer and know that God will guide me through this.
I mean I've always been someone who tries to make the best out of things. Look at IB. I chose it over A levels cause my parents advice made sense. Even though I knew it was going to be damn tough for me. With all its elitists mindset and the numerous nerve-wracking presentations I had to make. I mean I was so Cedar-sick going there but I made it through didn't I? (: Enjoyed my time there, went crazy with my friends when situation allowed it. It really wasn't that bad! Though sometimes I really wish I went to a JC like everyone else, most of the time I really don't regret IB.
And so I think at this point, the crossroad I'm facing is the same as the one 2 years ago. And I'm proud to say that I'm going to take the challenge head on. As I told the Dentistry faculty, I don't believe in backing down and going for the easier option. But I am someone who always challenges myself to be better. And this, Acsi has done for me. My parents testify that a lot and I believe it taught me to grow up as well. No matter how much I resented the process at that time. I'm confident that SMU will do the same.
That being said I really will miss all my friends. I don't know why but I feel like writing to the Acsi peeps. After all I did that for my Cedarians too. It's only fair that I do the same I guess.
Thankyou so much though. For your presence and for your friendship this past two (for some two and a half) years. Hahahaha some I've met later see and became better friends now. And some well, we started off well and stopped talking once school ended I guess. I'll start some today and continue others another day. Ah okay wait. Feeling kinda sleepy. I guess I'll catch a few winks and do this in a few hours time. :D Suspense. Hahahahaha nvm. Good things come to those who wait yo.
On a side note, I'm Mobile Blogging yo!