Okay I'm just gonna write letters for whoever appears on my Facebook homepage. So here goes.
To: Cheryl.
Hello there!! Thanks for this past two years we've spent together, fretting over IAs, highing over Choir and talking about little stuff! Hahahaha, it's been really great knowing you and meeting you.
You're a, okay sorry but this line just popped into my head, bucketful of sunshine. Hahahah okay I know I know it sounds cheesy but yeah you really are very interesting to be with! You're always so excitable (like a puppy.) (sorry about that. stuff just pop up in my head) And filled with ideas.
Hahahah although you have really strong opinions about certain matters and it can be quite a pain to convince you otherwise, I think that that trait of yours will bring you far in the business world. Or actually just life in general. You don't people get you down and you stick to what you believe.
You truly are a very unique person and as Taylor Swift said, 'If you're lucky enough to be different from everyone else, don't ever change.' So yeah, keep being the cheery outgoing girl you are and brighten up people's lives!
Hahaha, and yes. Remember me when you and your Spanish prince have cute adorable babies. Cause I'm supposed to take care of them or something. Some royal babysitter. :D Hahahaha.
Andddddd don't fight with me over Darren Criss!!!! :( Pfft, he r mine!
Oh and we need to go to Newyork leh! Wna watch Wicked, POTO, Next To Normal, ITH on Broadway. Not sure which will still be open by the time we go. But yeah. Hahahaha. I think Choir really made an impact on our lives. It really introduced us to musicals and awesome such-es. And all the fun we had skipping lessons to go for choir practices. Or staying back after school and singing in the classroom while waiting for Choir to start. Hahahaha! So fun la. I really think FOA was so super fun. Learning the Choreo together, singing our songs in the KBL. Hahaha I think KBL was like our home in school at one point. We'd just keep hanging out inside. (And take photos with your computer!! Remember!! HAHAHAHA.)
I'll miss dancing on the grass (even tho its artificial) under the moonlit night sky. And singing to Taylor Swift's songs. And just going insane. Even just for a little while. Hahahaha.
Remember doing our Bio IAs together. At Astika's house!! Hahaha remember we wanted to name it our official IA venue. Oh man. We've had so much fun. And yes, our trip to beaches!! Sentosa, ECP!! Hahahahah. We've really had so many memories together. And I think you were a really fun part of my IB experience. So thank you so much. For being part of my life! I wish you all the best. I'll see you around in the business world perhaps. Maybe we'll be rich and be travelling all over the world and meet each other on the plane. Heheheheh.
Have fun at NUS!