It's time!!! :D Today shall mark my first attempt at sleeping early in weeks.
My body clock is so super screwed up. I can't even... Okay so I fell asleep at around 5am this morning. .__. The previous 'nights' were all early mornings and yeah. I shall sleep early today! By midnight. :)
In any case, I don't know where to begin.
Okay firstly, I'm quite excited cause we're planning an overseas trip (yes!!) And Mervyn says he really wants to push through with it this time. And everything's looking good. Gna take a lot of photos and enjoy the world. :D I think now is the time for us to explore the world. When we don't have any worries at all and we're just so carefree (kinda). Hahahahah, I wonder if we'll get to surf!! Apparently there's a surfing spot with great waves, idk. I hope I don't get eaten by sharks or something. Then water rafting! Actually I wna go on a cycling trip. Hahahah, if they don't mind. :D So cool. I can't wait.
On another note, I'd really like to learn French! I think it's really cool and sexy. Heheheheh, imma gna go France and tour next timeeeeee. I love the South of France. It sounds so rustic and interesting. A relief from the hustle and bustle of city life.
I think the world is so exciting!! So many sights to see, people to meet and things to experience! Hahahahah. God truly is an artist. (: Looking at the photos of nature on Tumblr really really cheers me up! The world is so beautiful!
Anyway, I really miss my Cedarians! Haven't seen them for a while. I wonder if any are going to SMU business with me!! Oh yes. School is starting sooooooon! :) It's gna be real fun! Meeting new people and new friends and all. I hope I meet nice people though. .__.
I think life's gna be so much more exciting soon! Many camps coming up. Need to remember to sign up for them.
Doing CM worship this Sunday, hope everything turns out fine. Feeling a little apprehensive. Not my first time. But only now I see the importance of setting the right tone so that the children can connect with God.
So, dear Father. Please please please help me. Give me the right words to say. Fill me up with the Holy Spirit and lead me in leading the children. Touch our hearts and draw us closer to You, because only You can satisfy our souls. Thankyou for this opportunity of serving Your church, let me not be bounded by fear but use me as You wish for your purposes. In the most Mighty name of Jesus I pray, Amen.