I still don't get it. Not sure how this turns out. Cause you see, just don't ever want to forget it.
Know how sometimes you have a beautiful memory so you just keep holding on to it, never willing to let it go? Yeah, somethin' like that.
Nevertheless, it's been such a joy being in Children Ministry. I loved what I shared with my children today. (: I love how it triggered questions. At that moment, I saw them growing up to become the ones answering these questions. Them with their adorable innocence, and their cheeky answers and strange questions sometimes. I think they got it though. Thank you God for leading the lesson today, forgive me for not doing any preparation for the lesson beforehand. But today's success just showed me how you are always in charge, it reminds me how you are the one speaking to your children. Just so awesome.
Taking a new turn in the way I'm leading Children Ministry Worship. I hope I can talk to Auntie Laychoo more about this. Meanwhile, I'll just pray about it.
Don't know where I'm going; but I sense God's pleasure and it's just awesome. (: Fills you with the joy.
Alrighty, time to study for my last paper.
Thank you God for what you've done for me this entire semester, placing such understanding people in my life so that I was able to survive. Forgive me for overloading myself and not putting you first in everything. Please be with me through AdRace, through OCSP, and through Nitebike. I also trust you for my future, my international exchange, my internships and also my summer job.
Thank you Father. (: