So yesterday marked the end of those CF talks. I think the journey has been amazing.
And you know what, I'm just so astounded by God's faithfulness.
When news of these talks came around, I thought: hm wouldn't it be great if I could bring a few friends to one of those days!
Turnout was pretty good. Overwhelming in fact! God showed me that all I had to do was ask in faith, and people would respond. It's been an interesting five days. Even though I feel exhausted since its been 8am-11pm days everyday on average, I still feel rejuvenated at the end of the day cause I know there's something to look forward to.
So many people I'd like to pray for.
I'm so excited right now. God has indeed moved their hearts and raised doubts in their minds about their perhaps nonexistent beliefs. And I'm so so thankful for their openness.
On another note though, seems like I am a perfect target for bullying. But it gets tiring. It gets irritating. It gets annoying. Help me to be patient and persevere. Sometimes it's not so bad. Ah but it's tiring to be entertainment. Everyone just waiting for your comeback. Darn. :/ Sometimes people don't get that everyone needs a break. It's not that funny after a while. But yet what can I do.
OCSP, maybe it'll turn out fine after all. (: I just pray for more strength, more wisdom and more self-control. I commit it into your hands.
I think I kinda love school. I realized I love SMU. It ain't that bad. Haha, it's fun. Not like ACSI. But ACSI will always be closer to my heart. I think. Haha.
Alright time to go fight the metal dragon. Tata!