Cry by Mandy MooreI wanted to
hold you
I wanted to
make it go awayI wanted to
know you
I wanted to
make your everything alrightI'll always remember
It was late afternoon
In places no one will findAll your feelings so deep insideForever was in your eyesWas there that I realized
That
forever was in your eyesThe moment I saw you cryMandy Moore - Only HopeThere's a song that's
inside of my soulIt's the one that I've tried to write over and over again
I'm awake in the infinite cold
But You
sing to me over and over and over again
Sing to me the song of the starsOf Your galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again
When it feels like
my dreams are so farSing to me of the plans that You have for me over again
I give You
my destinyI'm giving You
all of meI want Your symphonySinging in all that I amAt the top of my lungs I'm giving it back
So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands and prayTo be only yoursI pray to be only yours
I know now you're my only hopeoh yeah totally forgot to blog about this incident. when i went to raffles for their piano concert, i saw this little boy. (in
RED shirt heh. (: ) so cuuuute. he was like practising standing broad jump laaaaaa. swing arms.... hop.... land.... PULL UP PANTS!! HAHAHA THE LAST PART WAS THE CUTEST SERIOUSLY. i was like laughing like mad. he's so cuuuuute. heh, owns miyuka handsdown la plz. :D
oh wait, i'm becoming like yaseer. HAHAHA nvmvnmvnvm. (:
anyway, awesome day. slacked around, went for PSC thing. (was supposed to jew food there, but felt so mean cause everyone was just crowding around the refreshment table and not asking questions.. so i went back up to class.) anyway, i realised that the chairs are actually quite comfortable to sleep on. hahaha, with the awesome lime-green pillow. i love it seriously. joshua has one at home too. :D
mehhhhhh, happy weekend, iz be long. i think i'll finally buy new shoes and cut my hair. yes, no more long fringe and long hair. kfinenvm, still long hair but, yeah. lets hope for the better nvm.
I BOUGHT NEW SCHOOL SOCKS. hows awesome be that. no more holey for a while. (:
you were striking all the right notes,but it still didnt sound like a chord;a melody that will last always;an everlasting melody.