You're not alone
Together we stand
I'll be by your side,
you know I'll take your hand
When it gets cold
And it feels like the end
There's no place to go
You know I won't give in
No I won't give in
Keep holding on'
Cause you know we'll make it through,
we'll make it through
Just stay strong
Cause you know I'm here for you,
I'm here for you
So far away
I wish you were here
Before it's too late, this could all disappear
Before the doors close
And it comes to an end
With you by my side
I will fight and defend
I'll fight and defend
Keep holding on'
Cause you know we'll make it through,
we'll make it through
Just stay strong'
Cause you know I'm here for you,
I'm here for you.
one of the awesome songs we sang in secondary school;
yay i love this song. hahaha, k nvm. meowwwww, its the kind of song that made the outdoor advenure leaders cry when they graduated and left. o____o
hahaha nvm. quite cool, went out just now for choir. :D yay i love choir senior-junior bonding. sree, cheryl and i were like blasting notes at the roundabout. (: fun. hahaha. actually i quite like the songs. its like great sense of achievement whenever we complete a song. james said that the girls were not bad actually. (Y) (: happiness. hardwork pays off, see.
anyway, i followed my parents to IKEA again. haha upload the photos (of the food. i mean.) later. (: went to bounce on beds and sofas. :D quite the awesomeness (:

some funny shrimp fruit salad! (: my dinner. it was goooood. yay, happy happy.

omg heyyyyy. i just realised. so unhealthy. LOLNVM. I HAD FRUITS!! hahaha, :X oops.
hahaha hiiiiiii damn fun. just discussed more about our house. one thing about our family is that everyone's waiting for each other to make a decision. ohwell. nvm its fun anyway. time-consuming though. havent done any work.. bahhhh.
munneru vaaliba. (: hahaha i was repeating it over and over to joshua like some broken recorder until he nearly got annoyed. meowwww :D knvm. fun yo.
anyway, i miss high school musical songs. o___o guess it means alot to me because of the people who sang them with me in class. (:
Another colour turns to
greyand it's just
too hard to watch it all
slowly fade away.i just dont belong here, i hope you understand.ohdarn, ouch.