I just had to write and tell you how much I
love and
care for you. yesterday, I saw you walking and laughing with your friends; I hoped that soon you'd want Me to walk along with you, too. so I painted you a sunset to close your day and whispered a cool breeze to refresh you. I waited - you never called - I just
kept on loving you.
as I watched you fall asleep last night, I wanted so much to touch you. I spilled moonlight onto your face- trickling down your cheeks as so many tears have. you didn't even think of Me; I wanted so much to
comfort you.
the next day I exploded a brilliant sunrise into glorious morning for you. but you woke up late and rushed off to work- you didn't even notice My sky became cloudy and My tears were in the rain.
I love you. oh,
if you'd only listen. I really
love you. I try to
say it in the quiet of the green meadow and in the blue sky. the wind
whispers My love throughout the tree tops and spills it into vibrant colours or all the flowers. I
shout it to you in the thunder of the great waterfalls and compose love songs for the birds to
sing for you. I
warm you with the clothing of My sunshine and
perfume the air with nature's sweet scent. My love for you is
deeper than any ocean and
greater than any need in your heart.
if you'd only realise how I care.
My Dad sends His love. I want you to meet Him-
He cares, too. fathers are just that way. so, please call on Me soon.
no matter how long it takes, I'll
wait-
because
I love you.
your
Friend,
Jesushow
amazingly wonderful.
sorry for my bout of annoyance last night. hahaha, i realised that its just a small matter. if you want to leave, then okay bye. (: take care and be good k. reading your letter makes me smile, everytime without fail. and so maybe its true. the pain of missing friends is really when you look back and wonder if it'll ever happen again.
there's quite alot coming up this week. not sure if i can cope. just give me
strength, really. and push through this period. i still think it'll be really fun though.
and yay i love my green cushion, okay fineeeee. its not mine. hahaha i bought it for the class cause i lost one for our class... (it fell off when my dad was riding me to school on the motorcycle.) meh. sorryyyy. notice there's one pillow missing? hahaha k now i dont know where are all of them.
and
"There is nothing cowardly about leaving something where there is nothing, to go somewhere where there is something. Someone who leaves a burning town, after he's done his best to save others from it, is simply prudent. By all means come back later to help in the reconstruction, if that's an option, but if the town ought to be abandoned, the coward is the one who sits weeping in the smoldering remains, unable to leave the memories of a vanished life."
--The Sacred Journey by Charles Foster (pg. 93)
hi k friend, grow up yo. be brave and of good courage. :D you can do it, i'm sure you can. we'll be as tough as lignin, cellulose, whatever nonsense, enamel, diamond. LOL. lets do this. and move on.
strangers
waiting, up and down the boulevard,
and shadows
searching in the night,
streetlight people,
living just to find emotion,
hiding somewhere in the night,
Philippians 2:3-4 tells us: "Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in
humility count others
more significant than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others." yesyes, let us not forget this. i'm sorry if ever i forgot.
yes,
and rain will make the flowers grow. (: