Where I BelongMorning comes around and I
Can't wait to see my sunny island
In its glorious greenery, whether rain or shine, it's
still beautiful
Bright lights shine on the streets at night
Guiding me closer to
home To a place where I'll be
safe and warm, where I
belongFriends and families by my side
Seeing me through as I grow and learn
Everyday's experience, bitter sweet or sour
They're still wonderful
As they become precious memories
They'll be kept close to my heart
And
no matter where I am I will always know, where I belong
Chorus:
Where I belong, where I keep my heart and soul
Where dreams come true for us
Where we walk together hand in hand towards a future so bright
Where I belong, where I keep my heart and soul
Where we're
one big familyI want the whole world to know, I want to shout it out loud
That this is where I know I belong.
i ♥ my family.
k i'm gna say it again. i ♥ my family. heehee. yes all of you. hm, biological and non-biological. hehehe. k, cant wait for after ib.
i realised, i like being weird. hahaha. kinda. i think its special. (:
today was fun. thanks for coming, even though you had mountainloads of hw to do. i think it meant alot to me that you all (actually, both) still kept your word and came. (: i wish more people came though. :D next time k.
cant wait for ib to be overrrrr srsly. heh. even if we can make awesome memories now (since we need to do work) i guess the only way is for this retarded thing to be over so we can make memories.
i'm sorry for being so darn selfish. but i just really miss talking to you all/seeing (if you've been ponning school, lolnvmdidntsayanything).
i love mathport and bioee. i love wow. i ♥ family yes.
hmm, kinda quarrelled with my parents this morning. they wanted to make part of my bedroom their workspace with their desktop and huge printer. hmm, i really shouldnt have argued with them. they have done alot alot (way too much) of things for me. hiiii actually i think it'll be quite cool. like then i'll be awake early every morning cause they'll be there typing away, making a whole lot of noise so i cant sleep.
THANKS MUM THANKS DADDY. I LOVE YOU TWO VERY MUCH (AND THE REST OF YOU). thanks for all the effort put in into the renovations, i'm sorry i'm not helping what with all the confusion for my room's layout. (apparently my bedroom will be half of a room and the balcony.. nvm. its complicated. srsly.) thanks for everything. just want to let you know that i thank God for you both all the time. seriously, without you two. i think i'll be some school dropout or something la.
thanks for your prayers every night. thanks for coming over in the middle of the night just because you miss me. thanks for waking me up gently, before losing your patience and just whacking my shoulder (HAHAHA KIDDING.). thanks for fetching me to school everyday (even if there's no point cause i'll definitely be late anyway.) there's just too much to thank you two for.
just thought i'd let you know as well, when i grow up. I WANNA BE JUST LIKE YOU TWO. (: you two have made such a tremendous impact on me. i hope you'll forgive me for this morning. and also all my nonsense la.
♥, daughter.
meh, thank you Father. if you've blessed me with such wonderful earthly parents, how much more awesome and loving will my Heavenly Father be? thank You Father.
janice.
God is gracious. Amen. (: