stayed back to study with pohhui today. adrian stalked us to the circular classroom later on. anywayyyyy, they were saying i'm weird again. why o_o just cause i made a lame joke? hahaha. oh oh.
adrian: why all your staples break up?
janice: cause they fought.
is that v weird? hahaha. but seriously.
and i was trying to save the world by recycling staple bullets. ended up trying to save my stapler. LOL. why so fail! hahahaha. k, i know i make a lot of lame, seemingly linkless jokes. but, oh nvm.
hiiiiiiii. okay nvm hi. :D
Sometimes it's wrong to walk away, though you think it's over
Knowing there's so much more to saySuddenly the moment's gone
And all your dreams are upside down
And you just wanna change the way the world goes round
Tell me, have you ever loved and lost somebody
Wished there was a chance to say I'm sorry
Can't you see, that's the way I feel about you and me, Baby
Have you ever felt your heart was breaking
Lookin down the road you should be taking
I should know, cos I loved and lost the day I let you goCan't help but think that this is wrong, we should be together
Back in your arms where I belong
Now I've finally realised it was forever that I've found
I'd give it all to change the way the world goes round
whee. o_o okay enough love songs. wait wait one moreeeee. LOL. okay seriously, they're so niceeeeeee. and the people singing them have such pretty eyes. HAHAHA. which reminds me!!!
that day LSS, SOMEONE* was saying that one of the visiting school has a super handsome male teacher. hahaha, super funny. anyway we concluded that its cause his eyes are like deep-set so its super awesome <3 haha. wheeeeeeee.
but seriously. o_o eyes are nice to look at, right? how can people not like eyes. seriously. :X the eyes are the ones that tell me your mood, they tell me your personality, they tell me who you are. sounds freaky eh? okay la, sometimes.
but its fun. today i read 1Cor 4:1-5.
"Let a man so consider us, as servants of Christ and stewards of the mysteries of God.
Moreover it is required in stewards that one be found faithful.
But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged by you or by a human court. In fact, I do not even judge myself.
For i know of nothing against myself, yet I am not justified by this; but He who judges me is the Lord.
Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord comes, who will both bring to light the hidden things of darkness and reveal the counsel of the hearts. Then each one's praise will come from God."as i said before, lets us strive to keep our conscience clear before God and man. (: