http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhWOrNh2wLc&feature=related
so cute. o_o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctqioJ-vL5w&feature=related
When the visions around you,
Bring tears to your eyes
And all that surround you,
Are secrets and lies
I'll be your strength,
I'll give you hope,
Keeping your faith when it's gone
The one you should call,
Was standing here all along..And I will take
You in my arms
And hold you right where you belong
Till the day my life is through
This I promise you
This I promise you
i love this song. o_o helpppppp. nooooo. k help. bio test tmr. i just spent two hours on youtube. but i love themmmm omg. i love their songs. i used to listen to them soooo much cause my maid loves them. but, so sweet their songs. but.. ugh. okay sorry. some dissonance here. LOL.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-3GpyB5LY0
i love this song too. but lol. errr, i can imagine why guys would hate this song. nvm. but i like this song :D heh.
Everybody knows that I was such a fool to ever let go of you
Baby I was wrong
Yeah I know I said we'd be better off alone
It was time that we moved on
I know I broke your heart, I didn't mean to break your heart
But baby here I am
Banging on your front door
My pride spilled on the floor
My hands and knees are bruised and I'm crawling back to you
Begging for a second chance
Are you gonna let me in?
I was running from the truth and now I'm crawling back to youhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FR0SBQd4X4&feature=related
s club 7. i didnt even know they existed. but guess what, their songs sound familiar. o_o i wonder how old i was when i first listened to them.
cause i loved and lost, the day i let you go.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQcYGx_jzlU
I LOVE THIS SONG TOO. o_o
Everybody's got something they had to leave behind
One regret from yesterday that just seems to grow with time
There's no use looking back or wondering (or wondering)
How it could be now or wouldve been (or wouldve been)
All this I know but still I can't find ways to let you go
I never had a dream come true
Till that day that I found you
Even though I'll pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby
I never found the words to say
You're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where love takes me to
A part of me will always be with you.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVRd7oWn3RM
o_o sounds uber familiar.
In the years to come
Will you think about these moments that we shared
Nothing lasts forever though we want it to
The road ahead holds different dreams for me and you
Sometimes goodbye, though it hurts in your heart,
is the only way for destiny
Sometimes goodbye, though it hurts,
is the only way now for you and me
Though it's the hardest thing to say
I'll miss your love in every way
So say goodbye
But don't you cry
'cause true love never dieshahaha oh no. see. now i'm in a love song kinda mood. who's gna care about companion cells. i mean seriously, i've only known them for like 6hours or sth. z. no love at first sight man. what rubbish am i saying. sigh, in any case. xintian just taught me what sieve plates and companion cells are. i seriously never knew, GG.
hmm today was damn fun la. :D mdm reena is soooo cute. she was super excited when she saw the sealions and stuff. hahaha, showing off all her photos to me. (: it was a fun time with mdm reena, but kinda missed out on class/clique(?) bonding? sigh, k idk. still quite err, sad. nvm. must pray.
ohhhh yeah :D super awesome k. cause i was studying at kap macs till like 11.30pm or sth, super late. then by the time i reach home, no one would be at the gates right. to open it, i mean, at such an unearthly time. who comes home at that time. anyway, i prayed as i was walking towards the door! :D :D :D YAY, HI DADDY, THANKS. haha it was opened! "by faith and not by sight." (: (: hehehe.
then i have another gate at my lobby to pass through. and the calling panel (to my house) was spoilt. so couldnt call anyone. prayed again for God to open a way... then some random guy came to open the gate! i mean, it was twelveeeeee. who gets home at twelve and coincidentally lives in lobby C. i mean seriouslyyyyyy. o_o :D how awesome right.
(: i really, really feel very touched at how Daddy blesses us with answered prayers in such small matters, i know i can trust Him to tide me through this difficult period. even with my friends. hmm, (: and i'm really thankful for my encouraging friends.
sili for randomly smsing me to cheer me up. cation eh? you sound like me. LOL nvm. (: just call/sms/msn/email if you're feeling down. like how you did today. i'm glad i was able to talk to you. (: i really love you, i really do. just, seriously. i'll do my best to talk to you immediately. and i promise you my full attention. (:
lingyan. hi, your verses encourage me so much, and they really speak to me! (: thanks, indeed His Grace is sufficient for us, for His power is made perfect in our weakness. (: just keep committing each other in prayer okay. (: have a good rest, recuperate and rest in Him. we all need to be diligent in that. (:
yayyyyyyy. okay, i dont know. my plans to sleep at fixed time everyday is abit the... fail. but, nvm! (: i'll sleep soon. i really really love You. :D sometimes i think i'm sooooo sorry, i'm always letting you down. then the video i watched last night comes to mind, "you never ever let me down, remember that. I lift you up with My Glory. My Power." nothing is by us.
i am fail.
but with Him, i stand victorious against EVERYTHING.
chisel away. in Jesus' name i pray, Amen.
"Rejoice, and again i say, Rejoice!" (: some verse in philippians 4. (: i think.
ohyay. o_o in msn, that gives me an emoticon thats quite... errr, not ohyay-ish.
LSS today was cool. o_o bunch of physics people trying to scam xintian and i. do we look that gullible. o_o seriously. actually, dont answer that.
HI, God loves you. in comparison, its almost as if i hate you. okay nvm i love you. but He loves you moreeeeee.