You know what. I think God is pretty amazing. (: He always manages to speak to me through his verses.
"I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths ... I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them." Isaiah 42:16 (NIV)
Dear Lord, You know how difficult life is right now. My interrupted life and the rough roads feel like they'll break me. Give me the capacity to trust You and graciously travel the paths You lay out before me. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
And I will hold on you. I promise. (:
Things have been so much easier to forget and I feel myself waking up to reality already. No more putting people up on pedestals even though I think its so darn cool when he speaks in Thai HOHOHO. Then its like oooh interesting. Okay my husband shall speak another language. HOHOHO. Not Chinese mind you. No just kidding. Okay nevermind.
But yup, NiteBike is still getting to me though. Managing the people in the org comm ain't easy after all! Those who are really ON now might get tired out later, so... Guess I need to find a way somehow to motivate the rest. But it's not really that the rest are demotivated right...? They're just not around. Idk.
Marketing though, SIGH. I really miss you eh. Why are you so stressed and so cold now. Is it your mum? I miss you. Oh well. Think they've been doing well though. Sigh I just don't know.
Oh well. So that's life.
Been looking through old past photos. ^^ Making me so happy and nostalgic. But alas. It's time to go for the talk! Yummy food! :D
Byebyebyebye.