A few points:
1) Bringing enjoyment to God, living for his pleasure is the first purpose of your life. When you fully understand this truth, you will never again have a problem with feeling insignificant. It proves your worth.
God is really simply too merciful. He is pretty much all that matters. No one else, nothing else can rob me of the pleasure of giving us God pleasure when I trust Him for another day. (: I know I am worth it cause such a big God loves me. (: Such a big God cares for me and treasures me. Who else matters? (: They are all just small fry as compared to the big boss. Heheheh.
2) He wants you to enjoy life, not just endure it.
When the going gets tough, he wants me to trust in Him and know that it will get better. And knowing that it WILL get better, he wants me to enjoy the process now. No need to countdown to when Eugene returns, no need to countdown to when school starts, no need to countdown to when NiteBike ends. (: NOW, NOW is the time to enjoy it. ^^ The only way to enjoy stress is to trust Him for all things. HAHA, does that even make sense. With a firm foundation, nothing will shake you! :D
3) We often forget that God has emotions, too. He feels things very deeply.
HIGHFIVE DAD. Now I know where I get my genes from. HAHA. Sometimes I always wonder why you made me like this. With so much feelings so much emotions that I can't describe but that just overwhelms. But now I know this trait of mine just makes me more like you, and I want it. (: I want to be more like you. But teach me how to control it to glorify you and not seem like a moodswinging crazed stressed monkey. HAHA. Dear Father, I know you feel what I feel. I know you feel how I feel. But it doesn't matter how I feel. Because so much more than that, I know I can trust you to understand me since you yourself feel it too! (:
4) Worship is not a part of your life; it is your life
Whatever you do, do it heartily to the Lord and not to men. I think this is the verse that speaks the most to me. What have I been doing? I've just been trying to please everyone haven't I. Rushing around accomodating everyone and putting in my utmost energy to bring everyone together and bond them together. But what's all of it for. Do it for the Lord, only then will my efforts pay off, only then will it be worthy of all the energy I put in.
5) Work becomes worship when you dedicate it to God and perform it with an awareness of His presence. (:
Amen, help me to do this for the rest of the week. No, wait. The rest of my life. I want to bring worship to you and give you joy and pleasure. (: I want to think of you all the time and abide in your love. No more repeating memories or thinking over words said. No more searching my heart and asking myself what to do. I am going to think of you and saturate my life with you. :D I will fall in love with you Jesus.
Cause it's always been revolving from one person to the next to the next and its never enough. They are all distractions. You are the center. I've been going around moons, when actually I should be going around the sun. No wonder why I couldn't get anywhere. Jesus Christ, be the center of my life. (: Be the sun of my life. The one that gives life, the one that gives warmth, the one that brings joy and peace. (:
God is really good all the time. heheheh.