Okay that was terrifying.
SIGH.
Am so screwed. HAHAHA, Poh Hui last warning. Really. I've missed her though. She says she's like me but she sounds so much sadder. (Oops, maybe I should take this a little more seriously.)
Can't stop smiling to myself though. I am doomed. SIGH. What am I doing.
Ohwell, I really should try AWOLing though. :/
Seems like I'm way too attached to my Singaporean life or rather people (knvm).
Tried Cuban food today, my host cooked it for me. Was some Salad with Red and Yellow Peppers, and Tomato and Lettuce drizzled with lotsa Thousand Island and cheese! (: The baked chicken was GREAT. Hahahah, I love trying new stuff. Then we had rice (at the corner of the photo) with Black Beans. Super good too. (:
Really really pretty, so much for Larry saying he can't cook.
End the meal off with a nice one-eighth of a watermelon.
Been feeling really really blessed. Really just so much extravagance, so much luxury and so much freedom! Totally didn't expect this from a "mission trip". Oh well. (:
Great memories with Mum&Dad, hardly get enough time with them nowadays so this kinda makes up for it I guess. (:
This is Bekah, she's staying with me in my host's apartment (which is at Shangri-La Residences by the way, hence the poshness). :D
It's been so much fun!!! Hahahah, got a massage by the poolside yesterday and it was so relaxing that I fell asleep by the pool. That wonderful caressing breeze and that peace and stillness. Wonderful.
Hahahaha, this was at the shopping mall that we went for lunch on the first day. HAHAHA, we had so much fun with the revolving doors! :D Walked round and round and round just for a good shot! HAHA, so funny. :D Awesomeness.
Workshop today went well enough, the interns are so cute! Hahahaha, they're such a fun and happy bunch! Hmm, but it was quite tiring nevertheless. Feel exhausted. Maybe all the inactivity and just sitting there, and maybe, just maybe ENGLISH.
And also other distractions. AHEM. Pfft. This is really terrible. Aiyo.
Should just go to sleep and not bother at all. Nope, not waiting up. No no no no, will not. Get that into your head Janice. Don't be stubborn and wait for anyone again. Ugh, the last time you did that... That was silly.
Hahah my brain's battling and telling me it was a totally different circumstance.
Yay okay I'm done. Going to sleep early tonight and be really proud of myself.
Shall wake up early, do proper QT and settle my insanity. Really really need to get out of it. Ph lastwarning. Should not be encouraging or reinforcing it.
Darned.