Okay so OCSP camp. Half over.
Seems like a pretty good job well done so far. Think it really helped me to get to know each of them a lot more.
So much of this success has definitely got to be credited to God.
Last night, I was worrying about how to squeeze eighteen of us into my home. Oasis was down so we couldn't book anything at all! :/ And our Project Manager didn't reply. I thought the situation was terrible.
And it was just so amazing that I have Charmaine by my side, to remind me to commit this into God's hands and to remember that God is in control.
And when we prayed, we believed we would get a room for us to stay over in. Sure, we ran here and there, got a couple of scares but in the end, everything turned out so smoothly and so well. Without a slightest hint of anger from our project manager, she was just so agreeable and happy to help us. Which is seriously a first-time. Not that she's bad, but just that she's very particular about protocols. Last minute booking is not to be tolerated! >:(
But God was just so merciful and in charge, that everything just fell into play. Even the Life Journey. Almost everyone shared something close to their hearts. I saw a side of everyone I never knew existed and allowed me to know them better. It really is such a joy to see our team coming together, working together. (:
Simply, amazing. And the sharing that Charmaine and I gave, could only be with His inspiration. The reminder of His grace and His sovereignty over our lives, could only convict with His presence. I hope to be able to always keep our members in prayer. Each of them.
Everyone of us, has our own story. That is so true.
God, be there. That's all I ask. Be there and give them more of you. That's all they need. That's all we need.