So that was it.
That was the end of AdRace.
It has indeed been the race of a lifetime. Never have I felt this much in a single event - I loved them, I got angry at them, I got frustrated at them, I didn't understand them, I smiled with them, I laughed with them, I went crazy with them, I felt like everything was worth it with them, I felt they were weird, I felt I was strange, I felt we were awesome together as a team, I felt our team was falling apart.
Working together on the final day of AdRace was such a joy. The weather was beautifully terrible. So hot! Hahahahaha, bunch of us felt unwell due to lack of sleep and stress and the insanely scorching weather. Wavehouse was beautiful though. (: We are so blessed to have gotten this endpoint, I think it sort of raised the standard for AdRace. For many people, I think they had fun. Even for the volunteers, I heard they had good feedback too. We worked well together.
It was awesome. I'm so proud of us.
Oh well, so moving on is Project Sokh Saan next. OCSP.
I'm actually really excited about it. Seems like our group is pretty tight, most of it at least. (: It's going to be fun. Just need to commit our OCSP to prayer. For us to acknowledge that He is the one in control throughout the entire trip and for Him to watch over us. In the end, even if anything happens, I hope it'll be used to bring glory and reveal who He is to our members. I really hope that just like our name, the members will be able to feel like they are blessed. Not just by any luck or chance, but rather understanding the true meaning of the word Sokh Saan and Blessed as there being someone else Bigger out there.
Okay so anyway, goodnight. HAHA, I forgot what I wanted to write.