Meowwwww yay I r so happy tonight!!! :D
Went for Astons with my family at the store that just opened opposite my house Heheheh. Awesome!!!! Yez.
Then went shopping with my mum. <3 Pretty stuffs. Pretty bag omg. Coral. Favorite colour!!! R super contented and happy. I am so blessed.
Slept my whole day away today. Stupid headache. :/ Keep getting them though ugh.
On a side note TWC meeting cancelled hehe. Shall still try to wake up early and go school though. (: Saw a post today. MUGSTRONG. Pain is temporary. GPA is forever. HAHAHA.
I am really happy with my new bag. It's so cute. (: I love that I had efficient shopping today.
Talked to my mum too. About my life and her life and our lives. (:
Talked about school friends. Shall let them meet my mum sometime.
Talked about food!!!!
How is it that life can be so good. <3
On a side note though, I'd like to take time to pray for another friend who is SADDDD. ): I pray that joy may be restored to my friend. That my friend can look back and remember the good times and be thankful that it happened. (: That my friend had the wonderful experience of being allowed to love someone so deeply. Must be really amazing. I can't imagine. If loving my friends already brings me so much joy and laughter, how much more your companion? Hm I pray for healing wounds and the strength to push through. I mean, thinking too much about it isn't good right?
I remember the period I was trying to move on was painful. :/ In fact sometimes I still remember and regret stuff. But I guess life will get better. New people will come into your life. And if you allow them, they can still be the bright spots of your life. <3
Oh ya. Okay so I pray for hope!! I pray for hope for the future, that my friend will not always be stuck in the past. It's great that my friend has been trying to be actively involved though. (: Stuff that make you happy. That's good I guess. I pray for joy and peace so that my friend will focus more on the little things in life. The small joys of living. And just feel so do blessed about it. (:
Oh well. Alright that's all then! :D
Thank you for your goodness to me. (: