Yay. Okay, so its 2.44am and I should've used my time in the afternoon more productively... On the other hand, I slept in and had a good time so not complaining :D
Quite an awesome day. Heehee, feeling so happy and content with everything. Even now, listening to the sound of the rain falling outside my window. Sigh, life is so good. (:
On the other hand, I clarified and made things very clear. Okay so maybe not very. My brain wasn't in the perfect condition to do anything as high level as that. But at least I put across a vague message. (: So happy too that I got the answer I wanted. And now just to set and maintain boundaries and everything will be fine. (:
SIGH. But also I'm reminded of something else. Seriously you know. I am clueless as to what to do. I need to tell you this somehow without you being defensive about your situation but yet if I don't approach it directly, you're probably just gonna brush me away and I need you to know this! ._. If not you'll definitely face a lot of challenges in the future. I'm not sure if its my place to say this but I've experienced a wide range of your responses and sometimes it really hurt y'know. But I love you so I didn't say anything and just swallowed it for KIV. Hahahaha.
Now I'm thinking that in love, I should be telling you and 'scolding' you since that's the approach you adopt to get stuff into people's heads anyway. HAHAHA, I doubt telling you gently or subtly hinting is gonna do any difference. Yet you should know I'm not one to be harsh. Oh well. What can I do.
Hello God. Please help me to love the people around me wholeheartedly with the unconditional love you yourself love us with. Help me to clearly draw the boundaries and the lines so that we will be able to keep our friendship going. I know that this might be clearly disadvantageous but I pray that I'll be able to prioritize you above everything. I believe that you will not let me go as long as I don't. Okay so I entrust this to your mighty hands. (:
And also, help me to tell your truth in love. Give me mentors and guidance in speaking in such a way that will hit right into the heart of matters. But I also pray for sensitivity and compassion as I go about loving my friend. I really wish that I could reach my friend and knock down the fences but obviously it will take a long time. I can tell that it is difficult for my friend to let their guard down. Good fences make good neighbours after all. But I know that this is not what you want in a church, between two of your beloved children. I pray for breakthrough and transparency in the relationship. Please God, teach me how I can love my friends better.
For another friend, I pray for strength. For now, I pray for comfort and peace. It is a difficult time and with the mounting workload and crazy intenseness of school, must be quite a handle. I pray that my friend will not just go numb, but give my friend the courage to face the truth and to keep pressing on nevertheless. Show your love to my friend, impress the calm assurance of your presence that my friend might come to know you. I pray for more strength, Father and more comfort.
In Jesus' mighty great awesome name I pray. Amen.
Thank you God for being my closest friend. <3 I do love you so.