Wow. It's my 444th post. Hahahaha. Okay.
Feeling quite happy and content. Still looking for a happy corner :X
This table is shaky and far away from the seat, how utterly uncomfortable. On the other hand, I've got an entire coffee/tea machine right in front of me! TEH AWESOMENESS. :D
Hahahaha, I'm just crazy addicted to Pizza Place. Third time I've been there. Shall keep going back yay.
I think I'm happy. I think I'm rather happy in SMU. I think so.
"Good fences make good neighbours." - Mending Wall by Robert Frost
Where shall I go from here I have no idea. Just let me finish this semester and I'll sort everything out. I'll sort out who I want to be. Just give me a few more weeks to assess how this is going. Then I'll see.
So many things I do not know, but one thing I know is that God is with me wherever I am, He is always there. He gives me a sweet peace, a gentle chill and I just know how much He loves me. How close He is to me.
I know I'm happy here. I know I'm happy in God. I know so. :D
Draw me close to You,
Never let me go,
I'll lay it all down again
to hear You say that I'm Your friend. <3
Please always always be with me. Through all the seasons and changes, be my constant.
I never ever expect it to last. Nothing lasts. I saw it coming. It doesn't matter. It will be okay. And You shall be my joy, my strength.
I love what I'm feeling now. I really do.
Okay, now that I'm soaking in this atmosphere, I shall need to uh, do some work. HAHAHAHAHAH. Haven't been doing any since forever. I don't know what I'm doing lah. Yes, but I shall finish AW by today. :P