Only silence as it's ending, like we never had a chance
Do you have to, make me feel like there is nothing left of me?
i saw it coming, whee. freaking retarded, seriously. ._.
v happy. my parents are back today. i feel like today's awesome. just really, so blessed with so much. but just a little tinge of irony too. :/ that description sounds familiar. hahaha. aiya, what's the point. just leave things as they are and trust God. (:
Hahahaha. I r happy kidz. Tomz I'm gna be seeing my kiddos. <3 Wheeee, for XLB. YES!!!! Can't wait. It's gna be such an awesome day that I'll just forget about that small nick of frustration. ._.
You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper.
Yay I love this song. :D Hahahahahahah, I love the way they sing the song. It's as if her voice is really that fragile, hahaha!
Oooooh, it's Koonz birthdayz onz ze Wed!! Imma meet him Monday. Shucks, miss him la. Hahaha, we really have become a lot of closer and it's so much easier to talk to him. Whee. My uh, second closest guy friend (cgf).
I always find that its easier to have guy bestfriends. I mean, seriously. As long as you make it clear that it's a friendship and draw the lines. (: Yay.
I hope it works out though. Hope I didn't offend my cgf today.
Okayz, tum too doo Bizlaw!! :D
On a side note, Lookey r cowz. Big fat sleepy cow. Hahahahahahahah.
God has blessed me with such good friends. <3