what on earth?
nevermind.
So POTATO outing!!! :D Awesome ttm. Miss these retards. Hahahahahah, there's always someone suaning someone else. Funny. Was great meeting them. Longest lasting Ycamp group!!! <3 We r awsum. :D
I'm happy nao. Sometimes I feel so very blessed. With so much friends and a great family. I feel like there's just too much. Sometimes I just want to give everybody a hug. I want to bless everyone with a smile, with a listening ear.
._. Speaking of that. I just pray for strength, whatever it is that happened. In times of pain and sorrow, be there. Draw close, draw near. Let them know Your presence, God. Give them a hope. Dear Father, if it is Your will, save him and give him life. Be so very very real in their lives. Be there.
And at the same time, be in mine as well. I'm still floundering around, haha. Having fun and trying to do stuffs. But I still haven't submitted myself fully to you. :( It's difficult and it's just too tempting to go back to my old self. How is it that I can be a new creation, when I'm like a cui. Roar.
Help us to trust you. Trust you in your providence and your never-ending flow of blessings. Trust you in your will for my life. I want you to reign, this is my choice. So please, help me.
You know who I am, what I want and what I need. If you think it is good for me, lead me to it.
I just... I know, I shouldn't. :/ But it makes me happy! Sigh. It's fun!!! Meow. Hahahaha. Omg.
I miss you two. Come back soon!!! I hate coming home to an empty quiet dark house. I hate having no one to hug. I hate it that no one cares if I'm not home by 12. I hate it that I don't have anyone to rant to when I feel bored or lonely. I hate that you are so far away. I hate that you take so long to reply emails. >:( Father, please protect them and keep them safe. Have mercy on them and restore them to health! I pray for love and joy to flood their trip so they experience your amazingness everyday!
I do recall now the smell of the rain, fresh off the pavement. You ran off the plane, that July 9th the beat of your heart it jumps through your shirt. I can still feel your arms.