Seriously. Do you know what you're doing. >:( Damnit.
You have no clue, really. Ugh.
What are words
If you really don't mean them
When you say themI keep falling back into the same patterns, same routine. This is going down a familiar road.
Nevermind.
On another note, today was a good day. I had a great day with my LTB groupmates. Despite our valiant efforts to make morning calls to each other and all, alas we were still unable to beat the hands of time and make it early for our meeting. Hahahaha.
You guys mean so much to me, really. You all will probably not see this. But all the laughter, all the fun times. I will never forget.
I really feel like a part of the team, a part of our LTB family. Hahahaha, Amanda and her maternalness... Telling EngKiat to go home to rest and he blatantly refusing to... Lucas being the irritating pest and always disturbing me about TA omg. Seriously!!!! DAMN FREAKING OBVIOUS ARGH. Hahahaha but yes, he's our textbook seriously. He can just write the next edition. He memorizes EVERYTHING. And also Vivian, learning from Lucas seriously!!!! :( Hahahaha! But yes, Ian. The super awesome sosci guy who is the nicest seriously. Almost always keeping silent and not bullying me. (: Daewon, who I always run to for distraction when the other guys are teasing me. Hahahaha, he and his military cucumber story. Awesomeness, seriously. Last but not least, Qabir. The one who is actually a super nice guy under a mean exterior under a nice exterior? Omg idk what he was talking about. But yes, the guy who knows how to moderate his teasing. And also the one who always try to convince the team that I'm a closet alcoholic and clubber. HAHAHAHAHA. Yes and the one who loves to try and kill the rest of us by suggesting a double deg in law. Hahahaha. But yes, awesomest team ever. <3 I will miss them forever. Hahahaha. I do hope I'll still see them around (with the exception of Daewon though. :X)
I really do love each one of them and their funny ways. Hahahaha, They contributed to the success of this team. No matter what grade we get, I really feel that the friendship we built, the good memories we have is worth every single minute. We were awesome. We owned it all.
Sigh, moving on to a new term. So fast. I'm so glad that TWC is over. Don't really like it. But yes I'll miss Blaw. WARREN CHIK AND HIS FUNKY DRESSING OMG. ._. Hahahahahahahahaha. Shucks, I'll miss LTB SOOOOOO MUCH. LOL. Lastly, AW. Really. The people I meet there are really nice. I'm so happy that I found a close friend in Jethro. We're just so similar in character and personality. Our outlook in life is so similar lah! With the exception of religion and the rationality of love. Hahahahah, he's really the elder brother I always wished I had. The one who really talks to you about life and shares his life with you. Thank you teapot. I'm really so thankful that I met you. And for the invention of Whatsapp. HAHAHAHAHAHAH. It was fun trying to make each other awkward and keeping score. I hope we can still continue being good friends all through university and life. I pray that no matter what problems or conflicts arises, that our determination to see our friendship through will be able to overcome them.
Okay that's all for tonight I guess.