I feel so happy.
Slept at 7pm yesterday (skipped aikido cause I was feeling dizzy and abit loopy already) then woke up at 3am feeling happy and energized. Like, I remember I was saying to myself, 'I'm gna get so much done before my meeting at 9!!!' Then I bounced around and bounced into my parents' room. And huddled for a while.
And a while stretched to a few hours. Woke up like 4 hours later, late for project meeting. :( PFFT. I was so upset. Made 3 people unhappy with me. SIGH. Then I counted that I made another 4 people unhappy because I didn't wake up on time. Gosh. ._. The whole morning was like downspiraling all the way.
And I had to rush to school to pass Yingjie something. SIGH. Was super quiet in the bus with Luke and Charmaine lah. I think they thought I was tired again or something. Hahaha.
Anyways, then met sister Debra. :D V v v v excited for our OCSP. :D I really pray this turns out well!!!!! :D How utterly exciting. I'm so hyped up for it. Slightly anxious about the leadership thing though. I've always done well as the co-leader. But this time not so sure what's expected.
Alrighty. But it was just so so so exciting. :D And happy.
THEN JETHRO TRICKED ME. Okay lol nvm. Not really lah. Hahahaha, I like to bully him and make him feel guilty, oops. :P But yes. I didn't hear him say that his friends were there. I thought I was the one accompanying him for dinner when it ended up being the opposite. Like a fail. I thought I was being a helpful friend who didn't abandon him. LOL. I was super confused. OH WELLS. I love highing with Jethro though.
V cool that we can clique well. Hahahaha, so happy I found my highing partner in SMU. We're like insane lah.
Anyways so went home and went jogging!!! Left house with Dad. And went ahead first cause of his slight injury at his ankle. Then when I jog one round, I met him on the way back. He was with Joshua and telling army stories. AIYO. How cute lah. But they're supposed to be jogging!!!! Tsk.
But I feel happy cause idk. Feel fit. And just feel happy. OH OH. BEST PART. After jogging and bathing, got a super long massage and back rub from dad. :D He say my muscles v tense. But super shiok!!! :D I r pampered kid I know. Heehee. Then I gave him like a 10 minute massage then my hands pain. Like a cui. Hahahah. Yay, I love my family so so much. (:
God has blessed me with so much joy in my life. I really, don't know how to deal with so much contentment. I feel so so blessed. (:
Life is amazing. And God, more so.