God is amazing. :D
I've been tested several times already. The normal times of the day when I'd feel sad or supposed to feel sad, I wasn't! I just felt this unwavering peace, knowing that I can trust in God for everything.
I love that Boundless is forever still relevant to my life. That it always answers my questions. Imprisoned Joy (
Part 1/
Part 2) really made me see how it was possible to BE miserable and yet attain JOY. :D
Just like what I learned during CF yesterday, you're having one foot on the old punt and your other on the new punt. If you try to straddle the two, you know by the forces of physics your feet would gradually separate and you'd be going for an unwanted swim. Beware to those who can't swim! I need to learn to let go of the old punt and move on. I need to look forward and never look back on the old world.
I realized I will never give up on Jesus Christ. After everything we've gone through together, the number of times He has touched my heart and spoken to me, I can never let this precious precious relationship go. Honestly. I must NEVER ever do so for anything, or anybody.
I want Jesus to be the center of my life. I want Jesus to be the center of my husband's life too. And finally I want my family life to revolve around Him too. I pray for my children to be able to see His love and grace and what He has done for us, that they'll experience the liberation of being His child, that together we may grow as a family, serving God with love and adoration.
God is really awesome. Only He is awesome.