Finally some time! Sigh was rushing hw last night cause I was hanging around at church all day! Hahahah.
But yeah yesterday's worship was really great! It didn't start off that way and it was difficult to get response from the kids, the young ones being too young and the older ones being way too rebellious and cool to respond. Hahahah slowly as we approached the last song, Heart of Worship, I heard the children's voices (normally it's just the teachers) and I just felt so moved by the utter sincerity in it. As we sang 'I'm coming back to the heart of worship where it's all about you, its all about you Jesus. I'm sorry Lord for the thing I've made it and it's all about you, it's all about you Jesus.' I felt the Spirit stirring in me and tears were prickling my eyes. I remembered that this was my vision for the children ministry. To hear them sing without being ashamed. To see them raise their hands without being prompted. It was just awesome. :D And guess what, Heart of Worship was a song children ministry has never done before!! Hahaha so I think the response itself was super encouraging. (: Heheheh.
Thank you God for such an opportunity! :D
Oh and also when I popped down to see my CG, they were sharing on relationships. One thing Aunty Carol said that really struck me was that fear and love cannot both be in a relationship. With one, the other is destroyed. And if this happens to us, it is right for us to be brave and let go. We shouldn't hold on, or emotionally blackmail each other but instead to honor each other by keeping the issue to ourselves.
Yups. Going to reach already. Pray for a good day! :D