Today is the third day of school and it sucked. ):
On the way back from tuition and I'm just so darn tired. Seriously. I don't know how I'm gna wake up early for my 830 class. ):
Today I woke up late. 930 for a 1015 class. I was rushing like mad honestly. And I didn't wash my hair in the morning though I washed it the night before. But it just didn't feel right. Plus I hadn't packed my stuff. So morning was just bad.
I answered a question wrongly in AW too. Sianface. And just felt terribly bored the whole day. Read AS tb in the library during my freetime. Wanted to stab myself honestly. Boring ttm. Sigh. And my prof supposed to be quite cui too.
Today was such a bad day argh.
Oops. I just remembered my devotion today. All scripture is useful for teaching rebuking correcting and training in righteousness. LOLOL. And the Proverb31 ministries' email today was regarding God meeting our needs in His glorious riches in Christ Jesus! The essence was summarized in this question: Is God enough? When bad things happen, is He enough.
And to add to things my iTunes is currently going 'Yeah Your grace is enough, yeah Your grace is enough....[after a million repetitions] Your grace is enough for me' lololol.
Thanks God for your reminder. Sorry for being ungrateful. But I really had a sucky day. ): Honestly. I wonder if Jesus ever experienced waking up on the wrong side of the bed. Since He was fully man as well as fully God. Hahaha.
But yes. Father, change my attitude and my mood towards school tmr. I pray that you'll be the highlight of my day. That I will be filled with the joy of Your presence and the knowledge that I am Your elect. (:
Thank You that you're so awesome to me. That you've blessed me with great classes so far with great teachers and friends. Lord, renew my mind as Your will unfolds in my life, and in living everyday, by the power of Your love. (: The song that's playing. :D Hahaha, I just realized that I missed my time to nap on the bus. But I ain't sore about it.
I love how God speaks to me through songs. (: And honestly that song. Speaks. As I step into SMU, this is how I will live my life each day. In the power of His love and in acknowledgment of His grace for us!! Hallelujah for all you've done!
Ugh! I just saw a cockroach!