Wow! School's just been rush rush rush! Hahaha so many activities ad events going on!! I kinda like the feeling of having something on cause I feel like I'm getting stuff done but I hate it when I can't meet my friends! I mean sure I'll meet new people during those meetings and stuff but I miss cedar people and like Acsi peeps!
Hahaha went out with 4C that day and had a hell lot of fun!! It was awesome and I was just being crazy high the entire night ahahaha. I loved the dinner at Asian kitchen. Xlb and noodle soup and beef fried rice and all the food <3! And the company was awesome! Loved the catchup. Hahahah and we realized we're super zhaocaimao cause every shop we enter ends up having a huge crowd. Super cool luh. Anyways went to some ice cream shop to photobooth hahaha. Super funny okay. The insaneness of the poses and the effects which ended up not working on me so I did all the faces by myself HAHAHA. the video omg retarded. HAHA SO FUN THOUGH! <3 the 4C peeps. Always feel like myself when I'm with them! (:
Went out with Yuen recently as well! She's gna fly off soon. ): But anyways we had a lot of fun annoying each other and laughing at each other haha. Shucks I'll miss her and her egoness so much haha. I'll miss auntying with her at supermarkets and camwhoring with local produce. By the way cold storage is officially my fav supermarket. Love their catchphrases and slogans - and their marketing director. Damn funny.
Hahaha tried out dragonboating too!! Shucks shoulder and back were damn ache after that. Arms were okay though. Hahaah but so fun!!! :D Loved the poking each other during the boating hahaha. Wah the guys ah, last warning honestly. HAHA. but our group won the DB competition. We damn fast can. (:
Tried out aikido the recent Thurs. Shucks. Stomach damn pain. Hahaha long time never stretch then had to be leg raises and pushups on our wrists- inwards and outwards. Super painful can. And learnt to throw people woohoo!!! Hahaahahah. So fun :D The shifu damn funny too. He like super peaceful and harmonious. Eerythi g he also give that Gautama smile. LOLOL. which reminds me of the receptionist we saw during our Bali trip!! Hahaahah. We nicknamed him Gautama hahaha. Damn cute.
One last major thing: I got into Project CherisHope!!! :D Yay damn happy can. Hahaha going to take care of orphans! And I loved the group vibe when I went for the info session! Like everyone was so excited and enthu and happy :D Mr likey this sort of group dynamics. It's gna be fun!!
Oh but that means I can't go watch wicked with my Acsi buddies cause I'll be gone from 5th to 19th sept. Roar.
Ah but really so thankful for everything that has come my way. All the friends I've made and all the choices I've made. :D Thank you God really.
As for CM worship tmr please guide me and lead me along as I bring the children before you in thanksgiving and rededicating themselves to living FOR YOU. Help me to live out that life as well.
Thank you.
Oh and thanks also for the chance with my friend ohdarn I forgot her name. I pray you'll work in her and help her find meaning in you and a hope in your message. That life is so much more than just 'following customs'. Open her eyes to see, her ears to hear and her heart to receive you. (:
Such a wonderful thing to be a child of God!!