Permanent Monday
Falling leaves like a blanket at my feet
There's a canopy of stars
And I just miss you like crazy
Suddenly the world's too big
And the hours move too slow
And I just wish that you were holding me near
Seven days, it feels like a year
You whisper through the line
You know I miss you like crazy
So baby can you steal a plane,
A boat, the fastest train
You know it just don't feel the same when you're gone
'Cause everytime you go away
The sunshine starts to fade
Frozen by the hands of time into a
Permanent Monday
Take me back into your arms
And don't ever let me go
'Cause when I see you walk through that door
I'm not lost anymore
I'm home
I'm home
I won't sleep until you're finally next to me
Can't wait to breathe you in
Don't wanna waste my time dreaming
I just wanna treat your name like
A whisper on my skin
And never have to say goodbye again
'Cause everytime you go away
The sunshine starts to fade
Frozen by the hands of time into a
Permanent Monday
Take me back into your arms
And don't ever let me go
'Cause when I see you walk through that door
I'm not lost anymore
I'm home
'Cause when I feel you right here close to me
Everything is where it's supposed to be, baby
'Cause everytime you go away
The sunshine starts to fade
Frozen by the hands of time into a
Permanent Monday
Take me back into your arms
And don't ever let me go
'Cause when I see you walk through that door
I'm not lost anymore
I'm home
I'm home
Yes I am
And I miss you like crazy
:D
heehee jordin sparks! lol k shall just spam song lyrics cause i'm really lazy to blog. Z.
"I Just Can't Live A Lie"
Lately nothing I do ever seems to please you
And maybe turning my back would be that much easier
Cause hurtful words are all that we exchange
But I can't watch you walk away
Can I forget about the way it feels to touch you?
And all about the good times that we've been through
Could I wake up without you every day?
Would I let you walk away?
No, I can't learn to live without
And I can't give up on us now
Oh, I know I could say we're through
And tell myself I'm over you
But even if I made a vow
A promise not to miss you now
And try to hide the truth inside
I'd fail cause I just can't live a lie
Could I forget the look that tells me that you want me?
And all the reasons that make loving you so easy
The kiss that always makes it hard to breathe
The way you know just what I mean
No, I can't learn to live without
Oh, so don't you give up on us now
Oh, I know I could say we're through
And tell myself I'm over you
But even if I made a vow
I promise not to miss you now
And try to hide the truth inside
I'd fail cause I just can't live a lie
I know I could say we're through
And tell myself I'm over you
But even if I made a vow
A promise not to miss you now
And try to hide the truth inside
I'd fail cause I just can't live a lie
carrie underwood! (: okay one last song. hahaha k nvm. i like the lyrics! so like poetic or sth, k dont know. hahaha.
"Already Gone"
Remember all the things we wanted
Now all our memories they're haunted
We were always meant to say goodbye
Even with our fists held high
It never would've worked out right
We were never meant for do or die
I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop
I want you to know that it doesn't matter
Where we take this road someone's gotta go
And I want you to know you couldn't have loved me better
But I want you to move on so I'm already gone
Looking at you makes it harder
But I know that you'll find another
That doesn't always make you want to cry
Started with a perfect kiss
Then we could feel the poison set in
Perfect couldn't keep this love alive
You know that I love you so,
I love you enough to let you go
I want you to know that it doesn't matter
Where we take this road someone's gotta go
And I want you to know you couldn't have loved me better
But I want you to move on so I'm already gone
I'm already gone
You can't make it feel right when you know that it's wrong
I'm already gone
There's no moving on so I'm already gone
Already gone
hahaha k sorry. :D should be doing work right. there's so much of it this weekend. so much for holidays. oh well.
i went to trinity church centre on good friday morning instead, my parents wanted us to watch this drama skit thingy. my mum said the previous time it was really impactful and changed her quite a lot. this time i think it was more skewed towards non-believers. found it a waste of time actually, although the acting was really really good, the props and all (Y) really good. glad that there's such a talented and blessed ministry to outreach to the community.
but it was really. i dont know. (: could feel God's love and presence emanating from my dad. LOL. alright, i meant when the pastor was quoting the usual verses romans 6:23, romans 3:23, romans 5:8, john 3:16, i heard it differently. this time it was really as if Daddy was speaking! (: really touching and awesome!
felt this unspeakable joy of experiencing our Father's heart of love. :D and you can have it too! just ask Daddy! hahaha.
last sunday as well. i didnt blog about it i think. but the pastor was preaching about knowing the Heart of the Father so he was calling us to come to the altar to have "spiritual parents" pray for us and speak God's love to us and give us a hug! okay la, i didnt really need to go cause i usually already get hugs from my dad and mum but i went anyway!
a really touching experience (no pun intended, okay actually. intended. :D) yup, as they prayed, i really could feel my spiritual parents praying for what i needed- to have God's love and presence manifested in me so that i may shine for Him!
i just felt really touched by the Spirit! (: heehee so awesome, i love Daddy, Jesus and the ever-moving Holy Spirit!
"My Heart Belongs To You"
Through the window of my soul
All the secrets that I hold
Will be yours to share for always, always
Like a whisper in the wind
A gentle breeze touches my skin
And I know you’re with me always, always
I can feel it in the air
The fire that we share
Can only come from deep within
It’s a light that burns so bright
It guides you through the night
And leads you to me
So find your way back and
Hold me, touch me
Let the love come rushing through me
I’m yours with every breath I take
Forever and ever
Hold on to love
Cause deep down that’s what we’re made of
Never let go for my heart’s sake
Cause my heart belongs to you
I lie awake to hear you breathe
Only you can fill the need
That builds and burns so deep inside me, inside me
As the moon lights up the sky
There’s a thousand reasons why
My heart will only beat for you
You’re the reason that I live
So now all I’ve got to give
I give it to you
Just don’t fight the feeling
Hold me, touch me
Let the love come rushing through me
I’m yours with every breathe I take
Forever and ever
Hold on to love
Cause deep down that’s what we’re made of
Never let go for my heart’s sake
Cause my heart belongs to you
Don’t give up but just give in
I will always be here waiting for you
Love will see us through
God is love. (: