you were nonchalant, strong and unaffected,
and you never wanted me to be there
i never saw your heart, that's how close you kept it
so right now I'm so unsure how to care
what's this?
all this time I thought you didn't need me
now I've gone from you and now you tell me
you miss me, boy why couldn't I see?
and my heart don't agree with what you're telling me.hahaha i realised i havent listened to jordin sparks for some time. hahaha, ohman! i like her songs too! permanent monday and next to you. :D superuber awesome la.
anyway the past few days have been... fun! hahaha choirchoirchoir! ohman. i love the songs we're singing. :D
how deep is your love is so cute.
i know your eyes in the morning sun
i feel you touch me in the pouring rain
and the moment that you wander far from me
i want to feel you in my arms again.
(and you come to me on a summer breeze
give me warmth in your love
then you softly leave
and its me you need to show)
how deep is your love.
cause we're living in a world of fools,
breaking us down,
when they all should let us be
we belong to you and me.yay i'm so happy nowwww. cause its the weekends. hehehe k nevermind. anyway, i really love choir and yuen and studying in school with her and stuff like that. :D she owes me many lifts. one at my house, one at 6.04 classroom... :D
oh oh that day, i stayed back in school to study!!! it was so fun reading Hedda Gabler on the rooftop. (: (: (: so funnnnn. hahaha, so awesome. oh HG is really super scandalous laaaaa. horrible. crazy. lol nevermind. hahaha yay i got my world lit topic. wheeeeeeeee. i'm so happy. guess where my inspiration came from! :D
its good to pray before you study. it helps. sitting near the light helps too. maybe i'm a 3 too. one. (nevermind.)
i cant wait to study at the rooftop again. well while i was studying in school, this guy teacher came up to me and told me its not safe for me to study at night at quiet places. make sense anyway. o.o
haha k nevermind. anyway, i'll study somewhere else next time. i wanna go KFC. me likes banditto and BBQ cheesy melt! (: yay. i like oreo too!!! :D zomg, shall buy. moarrrrrr. hahahaha.
as much as i wish i was blind, i'm not. o.o therefore now i have to do my english commentary. okay nevermind. ):
as much as i wish i was deaf, i'm not. o.o so i have to... oh nevermind. what am i saying. -__- bugger.
so much work to do lol but here i am slacking and lazing around...
Remember all the things we wanted
Now all our memories they're haunted
We were always meant to say goodbye
I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop
I want you to know that it doesn't matter
Where we take this road someone's gotta go
And I want you to know you couldn't have loved me better
But I want you to move on so I'm already gonei like this song toooooooooooooo. hahaha. (: yay nickpitera's halo+alreadygone ftw. hehehe, he's freaking pro! :D
initiative. be strong and of good courage. love. :D
"let us throw off everything that hinders, and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us." Heb 12:1b
(: