Fairytale, really?
but it was never meant to be a fairytale. life's not perfect, life has its ups and its downs.
what we have is more than a perfect story. we have a lifestory.
in life there's sure to be sorrow and disappointments. but its the darkness that makes the moon and stars shine brighter. and we know that through it all, we can trust that God's there for us. lighting up our life paths even at its darkest hours. bringing us unfathomable joy. because He himself is Hope.
so here, trachelizo (v): Laid bare and exposed. each chapter, each episode recording genuine feelings and thoughts as a Child of God goes through the rollercoaster of life. and how the Grace of God still leaves her amazed and humbled, each time.
|
|
|
|
Monday, July 20,8:29 PM
The Peacemaker (the Nine)Peacemakers are receptive, good-natured, and supportive. They seek union with others and the world around them. How to Get Along with Me - If you want me to do something, how you ask is important. I especially don't like expectations or pressure.
- I like to listen and to be of service, but don't take advatage of this.
- Listen until I finish speaking, even though I meander a bit.
- Give me time to finish things and make decisions. It's OK to nudge me gently and nonjudgmentally.
- Ask me questions to help me get clear.
- Tell me when you like how I look. I'm not averse to flattery.
- Hug me, show physical affection. It opens me up to my feelings.
- I like a good discussion but not a confrontation.
- Let me know you like what I've done or said.
- Laugh with me and share in my enjoyment of life.
What I Like About Being a Nine - being nonjudgmental and accepting
- caring for and being concerned about others
- being able to relax and have a good time
- knowing that most people enjoy my company; I'm easy to be around
- my ability to see many different sides of an issue and to be a good mediator and facilitator
- my heightened awareness of sensations, aesthetics, and the here and now
- being able to go with the flow and feel one with the universe
What's Hard About Being a Nine - being judged and misunderstood for being placid and/or indecisive
- being critical of myself for lacking initiative and discipline
- being too sensitive to criticism; taking every raised eyebrow and twitch of the mouth personally
- being confused about what I really want
- caring too much about what others will think of me
- not being listened to or taken seriously
Nines as Children Often - feel ignored and that their wants, opinions, and feelings are unimportant
- tune out a lot, especially when others argue
- are "good" children: deny anger or keep it to themselves
Nines as Parents - are supportive, kind, and warm
- are sometimes overly permissive or nondirective
Renee Baron & Elizabeth Wagele Personality Type Nine: The Peacemaker The Peaceful, Reassuring, Passive, Repressed Person| Childhood Origin: | Connected to parental-figures. | | Basic Fear: | Of separation. | | Basic Desire: | To have union with other. | | Healthy Sense of Self: | I am peaceful. | | Characteristic Temptation: | To be too accomodating. | | Characteristic Vice: | Sloth in self-remembering. | | Characteristic Virtue: | Patience. | | Hidden Complaint: | I am content with the way things are, although everyone else is always pressuring me to change. | | Key Defense Mechanisms: | Repression, dissociation, denial. |
Point Nine: The Program of Non-aggression with Indolence and Indecision| Special Gift: | Peaceful awareness | | Self-Definition: | "I'm easy-going." | | Shadow Issue: | Laziness | | Rejected Element: | Conflict | | Addiction: | Indecision/Inaction | | Strength Needed: | Action (Love) | | Defense Mechanism: | Narcotization; "shutting off the juice" | | Psychological Disturbance: | Obsessive/passive aggressive personality | | Talk Style: | Epic stories | | Preoccupations Include: | Dichotomy of belief/doubt. Dichotomy of mystical/worldly concerns. Replacing essential needs with inessential substitutes. Indecisiveness and difficulty saying "no". Containment of physical energy and anger. Control through stubbornness and passive aggression. Fluctuating attitudes, oppositional behavior and emotions -- either to adhere to the desires of others as a means of gaining security, or to be defiantly resistant and independent. Difficulty in maintaining a personal point of view, but ability to recognize and support another's position. Fight-phobic: avoiding conflict by not knowing the anger wihtin. | | Focus: | Personal emphasis on appetite. Couple emphasis on union. Community emphasis on participation. | | Life Task: | To experience love guided by the strength of taking actions appropriate to any given situation, including conflict. |
0.0 whoa. fine, i get it. i'm lazy.... :/ hahaha. i cant be bothered to redo my chem ia -.-
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
the child
a Child of God. what more is there to say. its the greatest thing one could ever have.
| | | | |