I really thank God for my friends!
I know I was really upset in the other posts cause I was so stressed up with the planning and how stuff were going wrong. But it was nice to know that everyone was so accommodating to the situation and how these 'problems' were solved so easily.
Thanks Mervyn!! You're really a super duper friend. Hahahaha. I don't want you to pay for half of what I lost. It really has nothing to do with you all. It's just my bad luck that got me 2.2K poorer so its k. :) I think what made me the happiest was what you said. Hahaha. Sorry for stressing up so easily and everything. And thank you for everything you're doing for this trip. Thank you for booking our tours and all!!! You're really awesome! And this trip is good to go! :D Can't believe we're really going!!!
Went to catch Xmen first class with Dave today. Omg!!! It. Was. Awesome. Hahahahah. Like even after the show I was still like in that happy place between reality and mutantland. Super cool!!! I love Charles Xavier. Even with his infinitely irritatingly difficult to pronounce name. :D He's so cute when he was young and even when he grew up he was like all matured and noble. (: Me gusta. Hehehehe. And he has the most amazing blue eyes ever. :D

Yes. Well, anyways. Was a fun day. I have YaYA Camp tomorrowwwww. Haven't packed!!! Pfft. So sleepy k. Roar. :( Shall be insane and sleep soon. After I tuition Joshie.
Thank you God! Thank you for everything you've blessed me with. Thank you for giving me this hope of a joyful life with you. Thank you that I can go for the camp tomorrow. That I may be able to bond and fellowship with my cg members more and have fun with them! :D Thanks for everything.
I love you Daddy. ♥