I am getting temperamental, which is very bad. Seeing that this is totally not hormonal. It's just me. And actually, just stress getting to me. ._.
Shouted at my mum today. Given, she was being really picky on me but I really shouldn't have blamed her no matter how tired I was. That was mean. Anyway, apologized and made up later. I love my mum. She always forgives me first. <3
In any case, today was fun! Just making new friends and learning more about them. Heheheh, the Gary Human Knot was the funnest game! :P So funny watching them trying to untangle Gary. LOL. So awkward. Poor guy. But yeah, it's been great. Can't wait for tomorrow although I foresee some awkwardness between him and I. He was leaving when I came in this morning and we totally ignored each other. ._. Crap. Oh well, shan't let that get into the way of me enjoying this course though! The people are quite awesome. (: I am learning SOOOOO much from them!
I am happy. Bought 45 sticks of Halls Vit-C candy. Every kid I passed by in NTUC was so envious of me and my basket. HEHEHEH.
Oh but yeah, was feeling really upset after my quarrel cause I think the main trigger was my tiredness and exhaustion. :/ And I was thinking,
God, didn't You promise me rest? Didn't you say that you'd be there with me and strengthen me? Where are you now when I am so exhausted. Why didn't you stop me from arguing?Well, GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
Place my yoke over your shoulders, and learn from me, because I am gentle and humble. Then you will find rest for yourselves.
I guess, reading the different translations of this verse gives a clearer overview of what He meant. The words Meek and Peaceful was also used in place of Gentle and Humble. In the context of this verse, Jesus was telling them to take on His yoke, because it signifies freedom, freedom from slavery, freedom from other idols. He says believing in Christianity, believing in what He has done is liberating. He promises this as His character is such, and when we come to Him, we won't get cast down or turned aside. He will comfort us gently and embrace us in His fatherly way.
I realize now, what I should've known from the very start- when we are tired and heavy laden, we shouldn't turn to man as even the kindest and most understanding man get moods. But we should turn to Him instead. He is the source of unfailing comfort and love. He is the one who will give us rest in His presence, He gives us peace and He gives us joy. The focus was always on Him.
Man are fallible. But I still love my parents and my family.
God is infallible. And I love him with all my heart.
Anyway, I want to pray for more strength, more tolerance and more love. plzplzplzplzplzplz. Amen.