Exhausted. ): Felt that I related so well to the proposal I was writing today during MC about why SMU students need to have a peer mentorship programme in place.
Depression strikes more than 100 million people in a year according to World Health Organisation. In Singapore Management University (SMU), every student faces a large amount of pressure as they try to meet up to their personal expectations; the high expectations of the typical Singaporean family and also the expectations of quality work from their project mates and professors in school. This creates an overhang of constant exhaustion and stress on our students. In consideration of such an environment our students live in and the rising figures of teenage depression and suicides, the OSL provides assistance and support to our students by adopting the mentorship programme, which outlined in this proposal.
Sigh. )': I don't know what's the meaning anymore. I wish I can spend my days just attending Bible Studies and going for classes. WHY MUST THERE BE EXAMS. >:( And OCSP is starting to weigh me down. ): Need to stop having such a negative attitude towards it. But seriously, today I really couldn't be bothered with formalities anymore. I was just so super irritated and annoyed. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I've never felt so much dislike for a person that I can't even stand seeing his face or hearing his voice. Just pisses me off. ._. SIAN. I want to stab myself. Why am I becoming so mean ahhhhhhhhhh. Shit, need to stop being so bitchy. ): Never even thought I'll use this word on myself. Guess I'm starting to change. SHUCKS, NEED TO STOP. PFFT.
But seriously, GAH.