since vday is coming up soon, just wanted to do something special for my dearest alan tecsing. (: gna write him a song! yay. okayfine, not really but still. :D
presenting.... "you belong to me" by tayjiahui slow. [you belong with me by taylor swift)
we're at the fifth level benches, i'm with yuen,
and you're eyeing little sherry, yes i bet.
but she'll never sense your bluetooth like i do (o_o)
I'm in the room, it's a typical Tuesday night
I'm struggling with the ib workload she doesnt have,
please dont say that i am trying to dao you. (sounds like soysauce in chinese nvm)
But she's from sony, I have no brand,
She's your species and I'm just a human,
Dreaming about the day when you restart and find
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time
If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along, so why can't you see? (cause your webcam lousy)
you belong to me, you belong to me
walking the streets and hugging you close to me,
I can't help thinking this is how it ought to be
being close all the time, thinking to myself
Hey, we are so meant to be.
you're so small, barely ten point two inch wide,
your sound system is the worst, blaring loud all night,
And yet, by heaven, I know my love's as rare
As any he belied with false compare. (sonnet 130...)
She has pink designs, I am blue-and-white,
She's your species and I'm just not your type,
[but still] dreaming about the day when you reboot and find
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time
If you could feel that I'm the one who really use you
Been here all along, so why can't you see?
You belong to me
Standing by, not forcing you to sleep
All this time how could you not know?
Baby, i want you to see, to stay up with me.
Oh, I remember you sitting all alone in the middle of expo, (PC show)
I'm the one who lugged you back when you havent charged yet.
And I know all of your keys, what they do and what they mean
Think I know where you belong, think I know it's to me
please recall, that I'm the one who paid the money?
paid a thousand bucks, so why can't you see?
You belong to me
Standing by and waiting at your back door
All this time, how could you not know?
Baby, you belong with me, you belong with me
Have you ever thought just maybe
You belong with me(: k, i'm dying from writing this song. haha oops. spent too much time on it. but its k its worth it.
hahaha anyway, yeah vday. miss cedarrrr. hahaha, we'd have presents to each other. in primary school! omg, i baked M&M cookies which were super good. LOL, cause my friend still rmbs it! hahaha. in secondary school.. cant rmb what we gave to each other. haha, cards and gifts?
hahaha, i dont know. cant rmb what i did last year for vday. hahaha, think our og had some outing or something. haha! sitting outside PS playing that stupid cup thing, but it was fun!! hahaha.
oh wait, ohgosh. i digress like mad. OKAY, ANYWAY. HAHAHA, i was quite surprised that the guys (stewart especially, thanks much) went to order subway cookies for the class girls (and guys..) hahaha (: thanks! really appreciate the sweetness in every bite of the cookie (literally. not racist. nvm) :D (HIIIII. you didnt read that.)
okay. vday singing telegrams was super (y) haha, quite a few said it was one of the best telegrams they've heard! which made me super happy! haha awesome, and there were so many orders.. we couldnt finish singing.. :X but thursdays we were happily slacking away at astroturf. singing songs. haha. "A whole new world" "Reflections" (: nice songs!! (:
just wish more of my friends (yes you all) were in choir and singing with me! we'd sing like yellow by coldplay, love will find* a way, leona lewis songs like footprints in the sand! and here i am, i will be. okay nvm. hahaha lewis spam... lewis base.. lewis acid... nvm :D
oh i realised why i said love will make a way at first. lol, cause, there's a song called God will make a way. and God is love. so... haha!
btw. footnote for that part on the sonnet.
taken from http://www.albionmich.com/inspiration/mymistresseyes.html
(last accessed on 12 February 2010)