Fairytale, really?
but it was never meant to be a fairytale. life's not perfect, life has its ups and its downs.
what we have is more than a perfect story. we have a lifestory.
in life there's sure to be sorrow and disappointments. but its the darkness that makes the moon and stars shine brighter. and we know that through it all, we can trust that God's there for us. lighting up our life paths even at its darkest hours. bringing us unfathomable joy. because He himself is Hope.
so here, trachelizo (v): Laid bare and exposed. each chapter, each episode recording genuine feelings and thoughts as a Child of God goes through the rollercoaster of life. and how the Grace of God still leaves her amazed and humbled, each time.
|
|
|
|
Friday, February 12,5:11 PM
I breathe, I hear but I don't believe it My heart it beats but inside I'm freezing My hands they shake, I've lost all the feeling Nowhere to take, you say that you're leaving
And there's no turning back this time Gotta stay alive
Where do I go when I'm so alone? Where do I turn when we weren't so close? We try not to crash but we still collide Tears I've cried, I'll survive, I'm alive
I'm stripped, I'm bare, I'm left here with nothing I hold the wheel, don't know where I'm going Your face I see in every reflection No time, no space, I've lost all direction
And there's no turning back this time Gotta stay alive
Where do I go when I'm so alone? Where do I turn when we weren't so close? We try not to crash but we still collide Tears I've cried, I'll survive, I'm alive
I'm gonna get there some way Through all the tears and the rain And any road I can take Just to get me some place
Where all the scars on my heart And all the lies in the dark Disappear in the headlights so bright Tonight, gonna drive them away
Where do I go when I'm so alone? Where do I turn when we weren't so close? We try not to crash but we still collide Tears I've cried, I'll survive, I'm alive I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm aliveand the music plays on...
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
the child
a Child of God. what more is there to say. its the greatest thing one could ever have.
| | | | |